Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Banned
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting up my immaculate Titanium 09 in hopes of letting someone else have the opportunity to own this spotless Beast.
I imported the car from Quebec, CA a few months ago and drove it a hand full of times during the summer. It's never been launched or red-lined.

The car currently sits on race-ramps and is being stored. It has had the oil changed twice in the short few months as well as multiple inspections. It also has a brand new oem battery. I have all the maintenance records and invoices for the next owner.

I bought the car off a gentleman that was an ex-Nascar driver, he had multiple other sports cars and this GTR was actually in storage for a year on a lift in his garage. He told me the car has never seen snow and only rain less than a dozen times. I believe him after looking it over top to bottom. There was not one spot of corrosion that i could find. It's a perfect GTR, My intention was to do a build on it but i think it's best this one stays in stockish condition, not many in titanium are left this clean.

The car will come stock, currently installed is a midpipe and fuel pumps which i will be uninstalling unless i get my asking price.
Otherwise it's been untouched and treated like a baby.

I'd be interested in trading for a FBO/Built GTR with Higher miles or another GTR with cash on top.

Condition: Excellent
Miles 12,500
Vin #: JN1AR54F09M250613
Title in hand

Local Pickup: Yes
Shipping: Yes (Arranged by Buyer)
Will You Ship International: Yes

Who pays for PPI: Buyer
Payment: Bankloan/Wire Transfer (Car will be released once funds are verified in my account)
Returns Accepted: No
Trades: Yes
Will You Allow Test Drives: Yes, for a serious buyer with deposit.

Reason for sale: Looking to do a full build/buy a built gtr

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.