Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]- 2009 Nissan GTR with 536 actual miles[/background]
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]- VIN # JN1AR54F59M251532[/background]
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]- Garaged and located in climate controlled secure facility in Dallas, Texas[/background]
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]- asking price of $63.9k[/background]
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]- clear title, no lien[/background]

2009 Nissan GT-R Premium, 536 miles (five hundred thirty six), somewhat rare Super Silver w/ light grey interior. Sharp color scheme. Brand new condition. Just serviced at local Nissan dealer 11/5. Navigation, heated seats, cold weather package, way too much to list. Completely stock with no engine modifications, no dark window tint and no aftermarket accessories. One of very few in existence that has NOT had the factory launch control TCM altered or reflashed. Save almost $40k from its original price. Garaged and covered. Plastic covers on seats and towels over carpet to protect from wear. Even the "insides" of the exhaust tips are free from condensation, heat staining or debris. Both remote keys, original window sticker, all delivery documentation, new delivery docs, brochures, GTR magazines, manuals and form fitted GTR cover come with purchase. Still smells new. Clear title, no liens. Perfect Carfax. Asking $63.9k. Call [background=rgb(246, 246, 246)] Mr. Kelly @ Kelly Auto. I am the owner and it is MY car. Ph # (214) 803-9664 if interested...... [/background]Thanks for looking.

Attachments

· Registered
3,995 Posts
Well GLWTS. The Ferrari with low miles has high demand. Hopefully the GTR will have some respect. Crazy low miles.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It is ABSOLUTELY a clean title non flood car. Personally speaking I would never consider purchasing a car with a flood past. Anyway the VIN is posted above in the original heading but I will PM it to you as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.