Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Forza Felipe
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys if anyone is interested a 2009 gtr silver with 475 miles on it at Edison nissan. There letting it go for 67 which I think is actually a great deal for such a low mileage car. Here is the link
http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/184ef097

·
Registered
256 Posts
In service date of 9/2008. If no one had titled the car it could have carried a new car warranty. Now its probably as is with no warranty.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I doubt it would had all the little bugs fixed if it wasnt driven.....like the dash LED's, etc. Make sure all TSB's have been completed.

·
Founder/Admin
26,244 Posts
considering a nice DBA can be had for low 70's I wouldnt touch that car at 67K

it might be a good buy at 60K for a showroom new project car or just as entry into the GTR club. but even though its new is not a 67K car in this market as its 7 model years old

·
Premium Member
9,468 Posts
considering a nice DBA can be had for low 70's I wouldnt touch that car at 67K

it might be a good buy at 60K for a showroom new project car or just as entry into the GTR club. but even though its new is not a 67K car in this market as its 7 model years old
Totally agreed
Even it had factory miles its still too much lol

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
If it has no warranty, I wouldn't do it. There are too many problem areas that were addressed on the 09''s and 10's during the first 6 years under warranty that are not cheap. Trust me, I know by experience. Thankfully, almost all of the common failures I experienced thus far were covered under warranty. I am actually happy to have had certain parts fail and get replaced. A car like mine should be good to go for a long time. A car without the troublesome areas addressed? Could cost you some $$ at some point.

Quick list:

Transmission - covered
Bell housing - covered
Dash cluster- covered
Radio- covered

ABS pump - not covered

Go for a lightly used car that has already had some/all of the above issues addressed.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Aren't the TSBs outside of standard warranty? I imagine the new owner can get some of these things fixed under TSB if they do fail.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Poor car. It needs a home where someone will enjoy her. Not just let it sit.

·
Forza Felipe
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They reduced the price to 62

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
I honestly think 60 is fair. Not trying to sound cheap. Out of warranty, 1st year CBA, etc etc....60 is fair.

·
Registered
760 Posts
After my search for gtr I would gladly take this over a dba with 40k plus miles. I just did something similar

Sent from my SM-G920T using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
645 Posts
Have to agree with everyone here.

Ask me about this exact situation which I managed to cover almost all tsbs under warranty which the dealer even didn't bother about it...

- replaced transmission
- replaced door finishers
- replaced evap canister
- replaced dashboard
- replaced gauge cluster

Only left with bell housing which will not be covered since still not that bad and also my car is tuned as per my dealer here..

Finding a low mileage gtr is perfect.. But make sure all tsbs were done otherwise it's not going to be economical compared with a used late model Dba

Sent from my SM-G900F using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Forza Felipe
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I might actually take it and mod the hell out of it

·
Registered
2,024 Posts

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
I might actually take it and mod the hell out of it
Just build what u have now to a alpha 10 instead. No sense to keep urs low miles to build a low mile cba. 3years down the road u will sell the stock one cuz it just sits

·
Forza Felipe
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just build what u have now to a alpha 10 instead. No sense to keep urs low miles to build a low mile cba. 3years down the road u will sell the stock one cuz it just sits
that is actually very logical thought....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts