Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bellsousing was replaced by Conyers Nissan. A week after a I got my car back, I took it to a DBW Motorsports to get downpipes and midpipe installed. That's when I found out that there were a couple studs broken off and a few stripped. Took it back to Nissan, and they ended up having to drop the motor. I have added a picture of the engine out of the car and thats when the downpipes, turbo inlets, and midpipe were installed All the other mods have been installed by a friend of mine, who is a certified Nissan technician at Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Bellsousing was replaced by Conyers Nissan. A week after a I got my car back, I took it to a DBW Motorsports to get downpipes and midpipe installed. That's when I found out that there were a couple studs broken off and a few stripped. Took it back to Nissan, and they ended up having to drop the motor. I have added a picture of the engine out of the car and thats when the downpipes, turbo inlets, and midpipe were installed All the other mods have been installed by a friend of mine, who is a certified Nissan technician at Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia.
Thanks for the info. GLWS!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Any Dyno numbers???

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Car has not been dynoed yet. I am running Cobb's Stage 3 map, tweaked by Tim Bailey to work with the Bosch 1150s

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have decided to return my car back to stock, new price without modifications. Priced to sale, let me know if you guys have any questions.

·
Registered
813 Posts
OMG it's too cheap! this should sell today with a price like that.

·
Registered
157 Posts
How many previous owners?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I see you say the car has never been launched. Is that never launched by you, or never launched by any owner?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts