2009 Gun Metal Grey/Black Interior
Price $72,500
Miles 27,8XX (may go up slightly)
VIN: JN1AR54F09M250644
Saint Louis, MO
Private Sale
Second Owner - Hold Title
- The only modifications this car has is an HKS Non-Resonated mid-pipe and 2.75 inch intakes. I still have the stock mid-pipe and intakes and can have them installed to return the vehicle back to completely stock if you would like. I purchased this vehicle in 2018 from the original owner and the car was never modded by them. No accidents or any repairs, but note there is a dent in the front bumper/intake area from previous owner.

Local Pickup: Yes
Shipping: Yes (Arranged by buyer)
Will You Ship International: No
Payment: Bank loan/Wire Transfer - (Car will be released once funds are verified in my account)
Returns Accepted: No
Contact Method: DM (Will contact by phone after DM conversation)
Trades: No
Will You Allow Test Drives: Yes, for a serious buyer with deposit.
Who will be paying for the PPI: Buyer
Why is it for sale: I'd like to take the equity I have in this to put towards a new house.

For sale is a very well taken care of 2009 GTR, Premium Edition.

The previous owner purchased the car new in 2008 and I purchased it from them in March of 2019. The car has all of the original documentation and items that you would receive with the car upon ordering from the factory back in 2008 (window sticker, delivery inspection form, all manuals/books, 2 keys, tow hook, etc). Additionally, I also have printed documentation for all routine service that has been done for this vehicle since the day it was purchased by the original owner in 2008.

Car will also come with a Stillen Front License Plate Bracket and original badging for rear bumper.

I've driven this car right around 8,000 miles in over 3 years of ownership and have only had to do oil changes in those 3 years. This car has never had any issues and was my weekend/occasional car to drive around.

It has been garaged whenever not used and was never driven in rain or snow. All service has been done by Nissan dealerships with GTR mechanics. I am the second owner, title clean and clear. Feel free to message me with any questions.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Hood
Wheel Car Sky Tire Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Window Automotive lighting Hood Chair Vehicle
Gear shift Vehicle Car Plant Steering part
Car Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Trip computer
Speedometer Trip computer Vehicle Odometer Car

Font Rectangle Gadget Electronic device Cosmetics
Sleeve Font Handwriting Material property Parallel