Nissan GT-R Forum banner

2009 Nissan GT-R - Pearl White - 50,020 Miles - Rochester, NY - $130,000 USD

29K views 163 replies 31 participants last post by  droptopp 
#1 · (Edited)
[$130,000 USD] 2009 Nissan GT-R - Pearl White - 50,020 Miles - Rochester, NY - $130,000 USD

The possible end to an era for me, a decade of fun with this car, new project inbound and just don’t have the room or attention span.

Price- $130k
HP/TQ : 1500/1200 +/-
Chassis Miles- 50,020
Engine Miles - < 3,000 less than 12 months old
VIN-JN1AR54M59M220019
Location- Rochester, NY
3rd titled owner
Title is clear - Car Fax available
No accidents - single key
Local Pickup: Yes
Shipping: Yes (Arranged by Buyer)
Will You Ship International: No
Payment: Bank/Wire Transfer (Car will be released once funds clear)

Contact Method: DM here please or at droptoppgtr@gmail.com

Will You Allow Test Drives: No - I'd be happy to take a buyer (with proof of funds) for a ride. The new buyer will appreciate not having tire kickers behind the wheel
Who will be paying for the PPI: Buyer - just call Jan@cicio
Why is it for sale: Moving onto a new project and no room.

New OEM windshield going in April 17
Transmission fluid change on April 13
Oil change on April 13

Build Specs - if you don’t see it listed, just ask me I’m sure I forgot a bunch.

Cicio Performance billet Crank 4.1 stroker w/ CP billet pistons, Xenith R turbos, Cicio wet sump oling upgrade, flex fuel, ETS midpipe and down pipe, ETS super race intercooler with titanium piping, STM titanium axle back muffled exhaust ID2000s, Shep One K with drag pan, billet drop gears, DSS Axles, Sheptrans billet front diff with wavetrac lsd, Sheptrans upgraded ETS, AMS dual brushless fuel system with rails and regulator, SPL rear titanium toe links, Stillen JHook rotors, Project MU race pads, Volk Saga 18” 10/12, New Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S 345/35 and 275/45 -perfect 27.8 rolling circumference. JL 8 ch amp, JLAudio Power Wedge Sub, all speakers upgraded.

Car has gone 2.9 60-130.

Cobb and Ecutek tuned by Cicio Performance on pump E85 - boost by gear and drives like it’s stock less all the exhaust and turbo spool ;)

100% ready to roll or just keep in garage - needs absolutely nothing but E85.

Please DM or email DroptoppGTR@gmail.com with serious offers if interested.

More pics available upon request.

Jan 2023 update :

Car is at Cicio’s for the winter checkup and service, complete with some new powder coating, leak down check, all new fluids, safety wiring, seals, gaskets, etc.

I sent the transmission to Shep for a wavetrac billet rear diff, cover and all fluids. While it was there it was completely disassembled and gone through - gears are perfect.

If anyone is interested I’m open to offers - every winter I say the same thing lol.

Car is perfect and ready to rip with no issues.

See less See more
#5 ·
#8 ·
All good things must come to an end - on the bright side next build might inspire as well [emoji41]

Good luck with your build - have a weird feeling I’m be back, most of the built guys are lol.

Reactions: russelh15
#11 ·
Jan is building my buddies C1500 991 as I write this - think it’s almost done.

#10 ·
Holy crap!! lol

Did not see this coming…

Just to note, as since this is you and your classified Ad, I‘m not being a hardass here lol… but yes, computer font vs handwritten username isn’t permitted and current date missing.

Ad can stay as is and most definitely good luck with the sale…

Wow sad to see this go but I’m sure it will find a great new home.

Cheers droptopp!!

Reactions: droptopp
#12 ·
[mention]Gdzilla_ [/mention] Thanks - ad corrected [emoji1434]. Sorry for the blurry pic but Oliver the hedgehog wouldn’t stay still [emoji3071][emoji2939]

#14 ·
No Hedgie included ;) wouldn’t sell him for a zero added ;).

#18 ·
Will see if it actually happens, some requests for build receipts, when I sorted through them all made me want to jam on the brakes lmao.

Reactions: GTRheritage
#19 ·
Oh man, sorry to see you go. A lot of love went in to this build. Whoever buys is getting a well sorted no expense spared build.

Best of luck with your next build. Don’t be a stranger around here and show us what you replace it with.
Every bolt and line was properly sorted lol

I can’t be a stranger, I’m about to hit the 10,000 post.

#21 ·
Now you're just a numbers guy. What a troll.........
Hahaha ok, ok I’ll stay around until 12,000 [emoji1598]

#25 ·
All requests for info replied to.

#27 ·
Thanks for the kind words.

#28 ·
For anyone in NY/NJ area - car will pass inspection easily and is currently inspected.

#29 · (Edited)
Fresh Oil and Transmission fluids change completed today.

Reactions: GTRheritage
#31 · (Edited)
Whaaaaat?!?! I can almost relate, except sometimes I feel I pulled the plug on the GTR a little too soon. However, you've enjoyed the platform for a decade? Yeah, you've had more than your fix of GTR pleasure.

And, I think I have an idea of the new platform... ;)

BTW, this GTR is perfect for folks like myself that don't want to be bothered with all the upgrade experience, to include testing what works and doesn't. This is a complete package, GLWS!

#32 ·
^^^ Thanks, think I’ve done just about everything possible in this car over the years with the different setups.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.