Nissan GT-R Forum banner

2009 Nissan GT-R - Pearl White - 50,020 Miles - Rochester, NY - $130,000 USD

29K views 163 replies 31 participants last post by  droptopp 
#1 · (Edited)
[$130,000 USD] 2009 Nissan GT-R - Pearl White - 50,020 Miles - Rochester, NY - $130,000 USD

The possible end to an era for me, a decade of fun with this car, new project inbound and just don’t have the room or attention span.

Price- $130k
HP/TQ : 1500/1200 +/-
Chassis Miles- 50,020
Engine Miles - < 3,000 less than 12 months old
VIN-JN1AR54M59M220019
Location- Rochester, NY
3rd titled owner
Title is clear - Car Fax available
No accidents - single key
Local Pickup: Yes
Shipping: Yes (Arranged by Buyer)
Will You Ship International: No
Payment: Bank/Wire Transfer (Car will be released once funds clear)

Contact Method: DM here please or at droptoppgtr@gmail.com

Will You Allow Test Drives: No - I'd be happy to take a buyer (with proof of funds) for a ride. The new buyer will appreciate not having tire kickers behind the wheel
Who will be paying for the PPI: Buyer - just call Jan@cicio
Why is it for sale: Moving onto a new project and no room.

New OEM windshield going in April 17
Transmission fluid change on April 13
Oil change on April 13

Build Specs - if you don’t see it listed, just ask me I’m sure I forgot a bunch.

Cicio Performance billet Crank 4.1 stroker w/ CP billet pistons, Xenith R turbos, Cicio wet sump oling upgrade, flex fuel, ETS midpipe and down pipe, ETS super race intercooler with titanium piping, STM titanium axle back muffled exhaust ID2000s, Shep One K with drag pan, billet drop gears, DSS Axles, Sheptrans billet front diff with wavetrac lsd, Sheptrans upgraded ETS, AMS dual brushless fuel system with rails and regulator, SPL rear titanium toe links, Stillen JHook rotors, Project MU race pads, Volk Saga 18” 10/12, New Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S 345/35 and 275/45 -perfect 27.8 rolling circumference. JL 8 ch amp, JLAudio Power Wedge Sub, all speakers upgraded.

Car has gone 2.9 60-130.

Cobb and Ecutek tuned by Cicio Performance on pump E85 - boost by gear and drives like it’s stock less all the exhaust and turbo spool ;)

100% ready to roll or just keep in garage - needs absolutely nothing but E85.

Please DM or email DroptoppGTR@gmail.com with serious offers if interested.

More pics available upon request.

Jan 2023 update :

Car is at Cicio’s for the winter checkup and service, complete with some new powder coating, leak down check, all new fluids, safety wiring, seals, gaskets, etc.

I sent the transmission to Shep for a wavetrac billet rear diff, cover and all fluids. While it was there it was completely disassembled and gone through - gears are perfect.

If anyone is interested I’m open to offers - every winter I say the same thing lol.

Car is perfect and ready to rip with no issues.

See less See more
#134 ·
NY has been cracking down on the Montana loophole. My LLC is registered in DE and not worth the added risk nor added possible legal ramifications imho.

Plenty of local guys do it, but not interested at this point.

Car kicks ass with factory ECU and has for a long time. Probably at the edge at this point, but works great.

Reactions: crepr12
#137 ·
Weather finally broke enough to get some miles on the car today.

Ecutek drives considerably better than Cobb. Absolutely no question about it.

Part throttle putzing around town, even in auto, it shifts and drives much less aggressive.

Not sure it’s the upgraded billet rear diff or the software but feels like a completely different car.

At WOT, well it’s all the same with autoshift lol. Just point and mash the gas and steer.

The Bluetooth option for logging is great and makes things much easier.

My only gripe is the antilag - who has time to actually set the cruise when you are roll racing. Cobb was the shit for that.

So late to the game, literally weeks before Ecutek locks up like Cobb, but better late than never.

See how much boost Taylor will give me now hahaha

#140 ·
^^ Unfortunately, Ecutek is going to stop allowing non-emissions compliant tuning in May.

#142 ·
No off topic around here these days lol.

A post is a post [emoji3060]

Yeah Probably and don’t update ecutek either.

#144 ·
Nope, once it’s set, it’s set. Literally roll in as it sits.

Reactions: mm3boost
#145 ·
Uhhhhmmm not to distract from your sale thread, this being a killer deal on a fully built GTR and all... but I was considering upgrading my fuel system and getting an E85 tune.... is my AP no longer capable of this?! I haven't updated it in a long time, is there a version I can check and just avoid upgrading the firmware? Unsure how I missed this horrible news!

#146 ·
You’d have to ask a tuner, but if’s say your SOL at this point, assuming you have catless downpipes.

#149 ·
Will have much better answers from the actual tuners with pro-licenses.

Cobb just locked them out one morning. Ecutek is supposedly giving notice, but reach out to someone off Board and you may get a better answer than on a public forum.

I know I personally am getting the tune updated and refined by Taylor for the choppy air we get up here in the Northeast. Couldn’t be happier with how it drives on Ecutek. Part throttle shifts are day and night different from Cobb.

I actually don’t mind driving it now lol.

Reactions: GTRheritage
#150 ·
Managed to blow the stock radiator up on my final map revision. CSF radiator is tucked in there now.

More on pluses and minuses with Ecutek and Cobb. Cobb allows for greater injector scalability so with big injectors so it dies idle better on Cobb if you are using 2000cc+ injectors.

Overall driveability is much better on Ecutek when it’s just driving around town. Day and Night - absolutely no comparison.

I’ve been traveling quite a bit, so interested to see if I get more than the 600 miles I put on last summer.

If anyone is interested I’m still open to letting this go at some point so somebody can get some use out if it. I still drive the NSX 9 times out of 10.

Overcast picture since we won’t see the sun for a week with the Canadian wildfire smoke blowing this direction.

#152 ·
Well you’d use It it less than I do then [emoji1360]

Reactions: crepr12
#155 ·
Life has a funny way of throwing curve balls at ya when you least expect it.

If anyone wants to make an offer (reasonable), please reach out to me.

I’ve decided to take a 12 month gig in the Los Angeles area with a planned followup of a Fulbright 6-9 month program in Southeast Asia.

Plan on heading out west by the end of August and just taking a couple cars, NSX and X5M.

Rest will sit and figure if someone wants the R35 it’s better in their hands than a cold concrete slab.

#157 ·
I was going to do that a few years back with a Nismo and was talked out of it lol.

The, why treat a Nismo that way speech hahaha

I just drove it for the first time this month to run at get ice for a pool party - always forget how much fun these things are.

#159 ·
Thanks, kind of a step back career wise for the first year, but it’s an interesting scope to me these days.

#160 ·
^these cars, when built, are alarmingly fun. I rented a bunch of exotics with some friends last weekend. An Aventador, a 488 Pista, a Hurcan, R8, etc. When I came home and drove mine, man, it didn't disappoint! Those cars have their place, no doubt. Don't get me wrong.

Reactions: hamster
#161 ·
Haha I bet man, like slow motion cars compared to yours hahah

Reactions: WideRide
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.