Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Dedicated to my fellow
oldgixxer !!!
Haha!! That put a smile on my face lol...That GTR sounds mean! Time for the Yamaha rider to upgrade to a Busa

Skyliner,look at my sig below..its been updated w a turbo bike

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha!! That put a smile on my face lol...That GTR sounds mean! Time for the Yamaha rider to upgrade to a Busa

Skyliner,look at my sig below..its been updated w a turbo bike
OK....

'00 Hayabusa (not stock)
'09 Hayabusa (stock)
'05 GSXR 1k-(Stg1 Velocity Turbo)

So, you have a stock Hayabusa = breakfast for Switzer E900 GTR
A non stock 00 Busa = how much HP?
A turbo GSXR = again how much HP?

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Lol you crack me up. I will not disclose those numbers,I'll just say its enough to get the job done
And the stock busa has run 9.60s in the 1/4 so it would be a good match for an E900 GTR

·
Registered
805 Posts
OK....

'00 Hayabusa (not stock)
'09 Hayabusa (stock)
'05 GSXR 1k-(Stg1 Velocity Turbo)

So, you have a stock Hayabusa = breakfast for Switzer E900 GTR
A non stock 00 Busa = how much HP?
A turbo GSXR = again how much HP?
STFU and buy a fast car or stop posting you b!tch

But thanks for sharing the vid. Glad to see Kisco's car living on...btw hope all is well Kisco! You going back to a TT G or what?

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol you crack me up. I will not disclose those numbers,I'll just say its enough to get the job done
And the stock busa has run 9.60s in the 1/4 so it would be a good match for an E900 GTR
Are you suggesting that your modded Busas can beat the Alpha 12 from a dig, on a highway?

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
STFU and buy a fast car or stop posting you b!tch

But thanks for sharing the vid. Glad to see Kisco's car living on...btw hope all is well Kisco! You going back to a TT G or what?
When I buy my GTR, I will make sure it will smoke yours biatch!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Are you suggesting that your modded Busas can beat the Alpha 12 from a dig, on a highway?
I'm not suggesting anything,all I'm saying is I'm extremely confident in my set-up since I know what an Alpha 12 is capable of.
The only car's that worry me from a roll are the 1500whp UGR TTG's as they are in a league of their own

·
Registered
805 Posts
When I buy my GTR, I will make sure it will smoke yours biatch!
So why not sell one of your many multimillion dollar investments like you said you would and buy the alpha 16 plus the bugatti supersport and show us all up.
Truth is you're just a kid who is living your fantasy life through nagtroc.
By the time you buy your 100,000mile+ R35 I'll be in a spaceship to the moon bro.

·
SPI Performance Consultant
2,997 Posts
A quote from the bikes owner:

That's my bike in the video and i can tell you from first hand experience with the car that it is extremely versatile and a truly reliable setup. My compliments to Switzer. When I get my GTR I'll be getting the R1K package for sure! BTW, the only car I have ever raced to do that to me on a roll was a Veyron, no BS.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I've seen the vids Kisco has posted of that car racing bikes,you built a damn fast car Neil!!! The majority of liter bike/busa owners think that they are invincible;until a bad ass modded GTR like the one in the vid walks em hard. Respect;)

·
Registered
805 Posts
Ok I was going to say "what a nice response from the bike owner. You know your sh!t is fast when you got bike guys nodding their heads in disbelief." But once he said that he went up against a veyron...idk bro, calling BS here!
just kidding Neil lol your packages are the real deal.

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
Fvck ya Switzer! P800 is where my heart is at right now. Now I need to whip myself back to work to fund it.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Will Switzer be attending the standing mile event this April 28/29 in Wilmington,OH??
If it's in Ohio, you can be certain that SPI will be there!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts