Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I have a 2010 gtr mint condition has 65 km on it now was maintained very well. Tires are new brakes are good no scratches super silver thinking to modify it but worried that the value will just go down when I want to sell. Is it worth doing the upgrades or sell and upgrade to 13-15 and pay the difference but then will have to pay more to modify it swell.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
From strictly a power perspective, there is really no difference between a 2010 and newer when full bolt ons (midpipe, catback exhaust, downpipes, intake, injectors, tune). If you want the suspension/interior improvements, go newer. If you are worried about resale, either stay stock or keep your OEM parts and return it to stock form upon selling.

·
CAR NUT
246 Posts
It is unrealistic that you will get the exact money back that you put into your car. If you spend $ 10,000 worth of mods, depending on what they are, you could get a percentage back from them. That is, if you decide to keep them. For example, if you spend $ 5,000 in a set of wheels, but keep your stock ones, you could sell the aftermarket ones when it comes time and get $ 3,000 for them...so technically, would you would only lose some money.

I don't think you would lose ANY money over the value of stock, unless the modifications that you have are not working well w/the car - say for example the tune is off and has hic-cups and hesitation or it is running rough, etc. - - - then yes, you are going to lose value as nobody wants to buy a car with problems - at least, not for the same price they could buy a trouble-free car.

Angel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts