Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my 2010 GT-R for a few weeks now. I've been reading about all the different LC programs. I know the 2010 is supposed to have LC2, revs to 3000 with foot on brake and gas in any mode. I am seeing my GT-R only rev to 1500-1800 rpm. It feels like the clutch is engaged, as the car wants to move forward. It feels like the clutch engagement is loading the engine and keeping the revs down. This can't be normal, right?

--Nick

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
You'll feel it creep a little forward. Are you in R-R-R?

·
Slim Bolgona
35 Posts
i have a 2010 also and the LC sucks, period. very inconsistent for some reason. Another idea, of course in R-R-R mode, depress brake and "flutter" the gas pedal. rpm's with fluctuate above the 2-2200 rpm up to 3000 rpm's. time it right and you'll launch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've tried it in all the modes, with the same results. It feels like power braking an automatic. All the videos I've seen show the RPM jumping up and holding right to the LC RPM. My 2010 definitely doesn't do that...the RPM slowly crawls up to about 1800, as if the engine is struggling against the transmission. Upon releasing the brake, sometimes it will smoothly take off, as if the clutch was engaged the whole time, other times it will rev up, and then drop the clutch, jerking off the line. Neither feels right. If I have time, I'll post a video.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.