1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Nice. Do you think 4500 wheel hop was caused by higher rpm or non damp roads. Did u ever get wheel hop with 4100 dry?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Are these on the standard Run flats or something else? And Doc, can't remember if you have a built tranny or not?

·
O_o
1,657 Posts
I don't get a 4100 rpm option on my 09,how did you do that

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are these on the standard Run flats or something else? And Doc, can't remember if you have a built tranny or not?
Standard run flats, stock tranny

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I'm doing the same test at the strip on Sunday with my nittos I'll see if it holds...

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
At this point, I think LC5 is better ...

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is a vid of the LC5 at 4250. I think for my car on the Stock Bridgestones this is the sweet spot. Jack tune and an HKS mid pipe only ..

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Here is one at 4500, I did notice a little spinning the 1st 30' or so

·
Front Mount 2500 HP
3,696 Posts
How do I get LC5 on my 2012 GTR... ALso how do you switch between which RPM you want it to launch at ?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here is one at 4500, I did notice a little spinning the 1st 30' or so

Yeah, you are definately spinning Mid/top of 1st ...

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Track prep was lame and temp was 58 so tires were like rocks... What are your 60' times with lc5 and your mods ?

·
Front Mount 2500 HP
3,696 Posts
Cobb tuning and ecutek can do it. each has different characteristics.
these guys are using Cobb.

good vids guys! keep up with the r&d
Thank you for the information - I am planning on picking up a COBB soon and hopefully its easy to use. I never been much of a tune savvy person but how hard can it really be ?

·
Sophisticated
2,980 Posts
Sick of lazy people that don't want to do their own due diligence. SEARCH FIRST THEN ASK! You will find over 1 dozen threads on your question.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Track prep was lame and temp was 58 so tires were like rocks... What are your 60' times with lc5 and your mods ?
LC5 @ 4100 was only giving me low 1.7's on stock wheels/tires. I think with good track prep and higher RPM launches 1.6's should be no issue. Maybe even into the 1.5's if everything lines up.

LC2 has so far given me better times, but I think it's all a matter of dialing in this LC5 before it kills the LC2 ..

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
LC5 @ 4100 was only giving me low 1.7's on stock wheels/tires. I think with good track prep and higher RPM launches 1.6's should be no issue. Maybe even into the 1.5's if everything lines up.

LC2 has so far given me better times, but I think it's all a matter of dialing in this LC5 before it kills the LC2 ..
The best I had on lc5 was 1.70 at 4500, but the temp was def an issue for me... Having said that I personally loved lc5 with the quick ramp up to the launch rate, I could literally start the rev at the first yellow and be in perfect reaction time (ie .1 to .4) I could never do this with lc2 i am going to try the 4250 level also.... As an aside what tp's and cc's are you using?

·
Front Mount 2500 HP
3,696 Posts
Sick of lazy people that don't want to do their own due diligence. SEARCH FIRST THEN ASK! You will find over 1 dozen threads on your question.
I can assure you I am the furthest thing from lazy and always cary out my due diligence. It would be nice to see people who are more helpful considering this forum is like being a part of a group where your supposed to help each other out. My apologize for not being able to search quickly and effectively for the answer I was looking for. Perhaps your better at using the search on this forum but it never works out for me - Instead of typing your response which you wrote - you could have easily been a little helpful and tell me what to be searching for as I stated earlier I am not a tune savvy person. However I can't blame you for your personality because reality is there are douche bags in this world and you just made it to the top of my list ... BTW I'm sure there was a time where you didn't know how to search and what to search for or how tuning works - Or maybe you were just born with a COBB access port in your hand and just automatically know everything. Either way I will stick to my previous reply -- thanks for the assistance your assistance was very

1 - 20 of 50 Posts