Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
SOLD... 17 days later... is this a new record on GTRLife?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All PMs replied to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
148 Posts
I passed this on to a buddy of mine who is very serious about getting into the GTR world but did not want to spend $100K. I think this would be a great buy for him and his situation.

And hey man sorry about the "D" word and you will be missed on the forum. Hope your new life leads you back to a GTR in the future...good luck!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I passed this on to a buddy of mine who is very serious about getting into the GTR world but did not want to spend $100K. I think this would be a great buy for him and his situation.

And hey man sorry about the "D" word and you will be missed on the forum. Hope your new life leads you back to a GTR in the future...good luck!
thanks, i appreciate the kind words. luckily my wife is being very civilized about the whole ordeal. i'll for sure be back. for now i'm enjoying the ownership while i still have it.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Fuck, i curbed my passenger front wheel tonight...

Because of this, i'm dropping the price by $300 to compensate/help with the cost of fixing the wheel. *sigh*

Doesn't affect the way the car drives, purely cosmetic but i'm a total-anal-owner on shit like this. ugh...

NO VEHICLE DAMAGE, JUST WHEELS.

·
Registered
8 Posts
. Keep in mind this is a rebuilt car so getting a loan for this is most likely not going to work with any normal lender unless you're credentials are exceptional.
So if the loan options are limited because of the salvage title. Does that mean that the interest rate is higher? What is the current APR on the loan with PenFed? Obviously it would vary depending on the buyers credit worthiness. And how does the salvage title impact the insurance situation? Are the cost and coverage the same as if it had a clear title?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So if the loan options are limited because of the salvage title. Does that mean that the interest rate is higher? What is the current APR on the loan with PenFed? Obviously it would vary depending on the buyers credit worthiness. And how does the salvage title impact the insurance situation? Are the cost and coverage the same as if it had a clear title?
Can't say for others but for me it's 2.99% and fully insured with $500 deductible through Progressive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Salvage title is not an easy situation for many buyers and for various methods of evaluation. GLWTS

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Salvage title is not an easy situation for many buyers and for various methods of evaluation. GLWTS
couldn't agree more. it takes a special buyer to fulfill the sale. my GTR will find a new owner, s/he is out there.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well, 17 days later and my GTR is pretty much sold pending paperwork through PenFed. the buyer took my advice and went straight to PenFed, got approved, and now we just need to process the paperwork.

i'm hoping to set a record for fastest selling GTR on the forum (or at least i'd like to think so).

if something falls through, i'll update. for now, it's TENTATIVELY SOLD.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.