Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
What do you guys think of a 2011 Red GT-R with 3700 miles for $74k? What would you offer? It is at a dealer. It was a PA car that seems to have been sold out of state to Calif. It is in Calif now. Was put into service Jan 2011.

I hear red is not a popular color on this car. Is that just preference or is there another reason? It was a PA car that seems to have been sold out of state to Calif. It is in Calif now.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I'm not too familiar with the 2011 used car market pricing. I'm more familiar with the 2009-2010 models.

As far as the red color, I got mine in red. It's a preference issue. I think red in general is less popular for cars. People tend to like colors that blend in: silver, black, white, etc.

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
What do you guys think of a 2011 Red GT-R with 3700 miles for $74k? What would you offer? It is at a dealer. It was a PA car that seems to have been sold out of state to Calif. It is in Calif now. Was put into service Jan 2011.

I hear red is not a popular color on this car. Is that just preference or is there another reason? It was a PA car that seems to have been sold out of state to Calif. It is in Calif now.
Sounds like a pretty reasonable price. If I were out to buy today, I'd consider it. Maybe offer $70K and see if you can meet in the middle? Though based on what I've seen recently for pricing, $74K for a 3700 mile car is pretty spot on.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I see red is not an issue for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts