Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Where are u located? If it's local it's worth looking and trying to negotiate a better deal.

Regional pricing does vary 3-5k.

Tire s replaced 2000 swing?

18k service is 2k

So lots of variables.

Are u looking to mod?

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
GT-R's in WA usually sell much higher than in other parts of the country. So be prepared to pay more, or make plans for a flight out and road trip back. (I got mine in Portland and saved some $)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't plan on modding, I have a fairly built Tacoma, so that scratches the mod itch. I have a list of things to check, such as the POS's, tire condition, etc. I am pretty close to Bellevue, which is why I am interested in this one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea I saw that listing... I wasn't as interested because of the paint work, higher mileage, it's a 2009 and the mods.

Thanks for pointing this one out.

Another reason for going to a dealer is that my wife wants to trade her civic for a leaf.. So we were going to see if we get a better deal all together.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
i have been lurking around as well looking for a GTR around the WA State area and noticed cars around here are priced pretty high. A 2013 with 20k miles was selling for 65k in Colorado while over here the same car is going for 70k plus. I would negotiate down further or if you are willing to open up your search you will find prices way better than in state for some odd reason...

·
Registered
87 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts