Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see on the web it states that it's only safe for 2012 GT-Rs to use the launch feature, but is that referring to 2012 U.S. models (which I believe are the 2011 models in Japan, first of the facelift models?). Can someone please clarify! I'm trying to figure out if my 2011 DBA JDM is just as likely to break as the CBA models because it isn't a 2012!

·
Registered
833 Posts
I see on the web it states that it's only safe for 2012 GT-Rs to use the launch feature, but is that referring to 2012 U.S. models (which I believe are the 2011 models in Japan, first of the facelift models?). Can someone please clarify! I'm trying to figure out if my 2011 DBA JDM is just as likely to break as the CBA models because it isn't a 2012!
my 09 cba has been launched so many times and yet i did not have one issue!

·
Warrant Officer
700 Posts
Which website are you referring to? I've never heard of certain year models being unsafe to launch.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
It was the 2009 with LC1 that is not safe to launch! LC3+ is safe to launch. LC2 does not let you launch unless you call a 2,xxx RPM launch LC!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts