Nissan GT-R Forum banner

2012 Audi A4 S-Line

8K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  LBC 
#1 ·
Decided to pick up more of a DD as well as what I think will be a good winter car as I really didn't want to drive the GTR in the winter, as well as wanting to keep mileage down on it.

So I grabbed a 2012 Audi A4 w/ the S-Line package ... in black of course (to match the GTR). I wanted an AWD CAR (not SUV as we already have an Acura MDX) and something w/ 4 doors given the two little ones.

Seems for what's out there in this price range, and in AWD this was probably my best choice.

#2 ·
Sell Audi's for a living... Great cars

You got the titanium sport package? Prestige?

#3 ·
Nice LBC,

I ordered a Ibis White 2012 S4 a few weeks ago with the Prestige and Titanium pkgs. It should arrive in a couple of weeks......excited.

Trying to keep some miles off my car too.......I have other cars but ALWAYS find myself jumping in the GT-R. Maybe the S4 will make me want to drive it.......

I have other products I'm developing for the GT-R so it's going to be disabled sometimes this fall.

#5 ·
I saw this the other day on audizine talking about how the Titaniums might be delayed for quite a while. If you haven't already, I'd check with your sales guy to see status.

And since I just bought a slightly used 2011 quartz grey S4 prestige... I can confirm the car will bring a smile to your face. It's a lot more refined though whereas the GTR is more of a raw power feeling. And I've gotta say, the sweet smell of audi interior is intoxicating. I'm not sure what it is... but it's nice to sit inside this car. Also, I've found my favorite feature of the S4 are the grocery sack hooks in the trunk. Great idea.... GTR should do this too.

Anyhow... to the OP. Great choice on the A4. I was nearly half way convinced I should go for A4 S-line too until the seller of the S4 came down to my price.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/447577-Titanium-package-quot-indefinitely-quot-restricted

#4 ·
I've been looking at Audi's hard lately. Both in the DD and toy car department. If the RS3 were sold in the US, I'd have already traded in my R32. Sadly, many of their nice DD offerings don't work for me because I need car that can also haul two huskies. Would be interested to hear your real world impressions of the S4 tho

#8 ·
Nice! But you know we are going to need some interior photos.

Do you post on audizine.com?

#10 ·
Ok I will take some. I can't remember what they call the interior material, but it's not leather.

No I don't post there ... but now i'm going to go check it out.

#11 ·
Yeah, probably alcantara?

Really nice looking car though!

#12 ·
That's what it is. What is that stuff? Seems like a fancy suede type material.

#15 ·
Looks awesome!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.