Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 Black Edition GTR 39 month lease $1600 per month with $7500 down. This was the quote I received today from dealer. I am in the market to pick it up immediately, but this doesn't sound right. I was expecting $1400 range for 36 month with $7500 down.

At $1600, I can almost lease an LP560 for just $1000 more per month.

What are people paying on most 2012 leases? Any help or pointer will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
396 Posts
There is one on leasetrader... or swap a lease... for about $1,600 a month... 29 months left on lease... find out the buy out... and let me know.

·
Registered
175 Posts
You need to first negotiate the cap cost which is the selling price, then negotiate the money factor which is like interest (or you can call it rental charge). Multiple the money factor by 24 is the approximate interest rate. Dealer will always charge you the max. money factor they can, and not discount off of MSRP (or add to it in the case of the GT-R) in a lease as most people don't ask about the cap cost. So get the cap cost, money factor, annual mileage allowance and report back or PM me and I can help you to calculate to see if you are getting a good deal or not.

·
Registered
388 Posts
2012 Black Edition GTR 39 month lease $1600 per month with $7500 down. This was the quote I received today from dealer. I am in the market to pick it up immediately, but this doesn't sound right. I was expecting $1400 range for 36 month with $7500 down.

At $1600, I can almost lease an LP560 for just $1000 more per month.

What are people paying on most 2012 leases? Any help or pointer will be greatly appreciated.
my friend lease his 2011, 1280 including tax, 2800 drive off 36 month, car @ $84000 msrp(drive off mean total $ out of pocket to drive off car from lot) Down mean Cap Reduction. Always ask for "Drive off amount"

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
We need more info....Purchase price?....Residual?....Money factor?......

·
Registered
463 Posts
seems high to me also, must be paying a high price for the car. for reference on my car, 2012 preminium 24 month lease 15k miles/year $1470 a month no money down.

·
Registered
396 Posts
midland... what is your Residual at the end of the lease?

Dave

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
seems high to me also, must be paying a high price for the car. for reference on my car, 2012 preminium 24 month lease 15k miles/year $1470 a month no money down.
comparing it to that you (the OP) are getting raped on the purchase price and money factor......

·
Registered
463 Posts
comparing it to that you (the OP) are getting raped on the purchase price and money factor......
well i was able to get the car at invoice, but with 7500 down you think that would be make up for the some of the differnce.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys for the responds. I would be quite happy with $1500 month with no money down if that is possible.

Does anyone had success leasing thought lease compare.com?

·
Registered
914 Posts
I pay $1290 a month,39 mos no money down on my 2010 leased last Nov. Buy back$43,800..I got the dealer down to $79,800 on my 2010 Super Silver Prem GTR NEW. Leased thru NMAC.With the increase in MSRP the #s are sure to be higher then what i pay.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
I pay $1290 a month,39 mos no money down on my 2010 leased last Nov. Buy back$43,800..I got the dealer down to $79,800 on my 2010 Super Silver Prem GTR NEW. Leased thru NMAC.With the increase in MSRP the #s are sure to be higher then what i pay.
you might be able to sell it for more than the residual at the end of the lease....

·
Registered
914 Posts
I will buy the car at the end of my lease.That was the plan all along. It only helps that the pricing on the car has gone up which makes it even a better deal for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.