Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our local Nissan Dealer (Nissan of St Charles) just called me stating that they have a Silver 2012 Black Edition in stock that they are willing to deal on less than MSRP.

Ask for the president Fred Vargason and tell them Eric from AMS sent you so he helps out a little on price.

http://www.nissanofstcharles.com/vehicle/specs/nissan/gt-r/2012/vin/JN1AR5EF6CM251092

630 327-4017

IM guessing this wont last very long.

Eric

·
I like turtles!
180 Posts
It lists the MSRP as 96995 but a BE in super silver should be at least $98100 since the paint job is $3k over the base right? Gonna try calling them tonight to find out more when I get home.

·
I like turtles!
180 Posts
I called about this car; web page was incorrect on the price. Unfortunately the MSRP is not only higher than the 96995 of course, but they're looking to get $108,000. They did say they'd ship it to me in FL for free if I wanted to buy it, then I'd pay the state tax bringing it in. So... still looking.

·
Registered
311 Posts
That's BS since they told AMS under retail!!!

·
I like turtles!
180 Posts
Hmm, maybe someone at AMS can put in a good word for me? :) I'm ready to write the check if it's below MSRP; would even pay for my own shipping or maybe make a nice weekend out of driving it back to FL. The person I spoke to there was Tim.

·
I like turtles!
180 Posts
Just following this up in case someone else goes there to buy the car for $108k; their sales person Tim Stuker told me last Thursday that he couldn't send me pics of the car because it was out having a paint issue that occurred during shipping repaired. So if you purchase this car, check it over thoroughly. I found one in Georgia a few days ago and bought it so no longer looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts