*****QUICK NOTES*****
Price $68,000 OBO $65,000 OBO
Miles 26,xxx
Color: Black/Black
VIN: JN1AR5EF0CM250066
Honolulu, HI
Private Sale
Second owner
FBO (SP700 kit + suspension/wheels +nismo rep kit)
Local Pickup: Yes
Shipping: Yes (Arranged by Buyer)
Will You Ship International: No
Payment: Bankloan/Wire Transfer (Car will be released once funds are verified in my account)
Returns Accepted: No
Contact Method: Email or Phone | PM me
Title: clean (Bank holds)
Trades: No
Will You Allow Test Drives: Yes, for a serious buyer with deposit.
Who will be paying for the PPI: Buyer
Why is it for sale: Buying a house

The ONLY reason I'm selling my 2012 Premium GTR is because of adulthood and buying a house. I figure being married and having 2 children that are starting school, it's about time to buy our own place. I have had tuner cars my whole life, including DSMs, MKIV Supras, and Evos; by far i enjoy this car the most. I purchased the car in CA and shipped it to HI. Shipping to and from HI is about $1100 one way, so its not as bad as some may think. I bought it with all the mods it currently has with all the work being done at SP Engineering. Its been a great car and by far the most fun to drive. In my care it has never been launched or tracked.

**Disclaimer** In CA, the car got keyed right before it got put up for sale, so the previous owner had the passenger side of the car repainted while the Nismo replica bumper/sides were being painted as well. The car originally had CF versions of the N-Tune kit but got sold and replaced with FRP before my purchase. Also from CA, there was a really TINY chip in the glass on the driver side that i filled in when i got the car but has not cracked anymore since and is barely visible so its not a problem. The car currently has 22,xxx miles on it, will go up slightly as i still drive the car. Hate to sell it, but I'll be back in another GTR once I build some equity in my house!

MODS:

• N-Tune replica NISMO front bumper/side skirts (FRP) (bottom lip painted lighter gray to match stock coloring)
  • Clear bra on front fenders, hood, and side mirrors
  • KW sleeve coilovers w/OEM struts (to still utilize dampening adjustability)
  • Vorsteiner V-FF 103 wheels gunmetal color
    • front 20x10 w/ Toyo R888 285/35ZR20 tires
    • rear 20x12 w/ Toyo R888 315/30ZR20 tires
  • SP700 Performance Package
    • Titek cast bellmouth 90mm Downpipe
    • Cobb catted 90mm Midpipe *aftermarket catback removed by previous owner due to exhaust volume preference*
    • Titek 3" Intakes
    • Injector Dynamics 1000cc injectors
    • Denso 270lph fuel pump x 2
    • Zeitronix ethanol analyzer w/steel braided lines
    • Cobb Accessport w/ all tunes from previous owner INCLUDING E-85 TUNE/valet tune)
    • 545hp on 93, 600hp on e85

Asking $68k OBO $65k OBO

Bank has my title, so buyer/buyer's bank will be doing most of the transaction with my bank who has already experienced dealing with out-of-state transactions when I first got the car. For out-of-state buyers, i will be willing to do a video call over Google Duo (android user) to do a viewing. I can even take video or more pics upon request. I have a YouTube channel which has a couple videos that show the GTR as well. I will provide the YouTube channel over PM.

Please feel free to ask me any questions on here, over PM, over email, or call/text (phone # provided over PM). Please no lowballing, but my realtor is waiting on me, so I do want to sell soon.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Grille
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood
Automotive tail & brake light Plant Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Plant Automotive design
Car Vehicle Hood Grille Automotive lighting
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Hood Car

Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle
Brown Gadget Font Electronic device Communication Device
Hand Shoe Musical instrument Handwriting Musical instrument accessory

Attachments

· Registered
5,093 Posts
Nice car. Those pics are really small though.

· Registered
746 Posts
Sick car brah!

· R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,487 Posts
I think only from computer. Edit the first post and go to advanced edit...then I think you can change the title and submit. It's awfully finicky though.

Sent from my Galaxy S8+ using GT-R Life mobile app.

· Registered
7,348 Posts
GoodLuck in your sale! I'm thinking of shipping my GTR to Oahu just to roll some Peeps on H1/H3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.