Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Founder/Admin
26,277 Posts
the 2012 GT-R officially goes on sale in the US this week and Nissan has updated its website to feature the new model

you will note that any mention of the black edition is missing from the website... with production scheduled for March and deliveries in May we should see an update to the site in the near future

Click Picture to be directed to 2012 GTR on nissanusa.com

E-Brochure

Wallpapers

·
R36 Member
6,049 Posts
LOLLLL the wheelbase is identical to that of the current maxima. For some reason (and the fact that the wheelbases are both exactly 109.3in) I really want to drop a maxima body over the GT-R powertrain to see how much suprising can be done out on the streets XD

...this would be done after having an Alpha'd out GT-R, of course.

·
Premium Member
777 Posts
So on the the Web site for the new 2012 .It states yo can record performance data for later review.
Is this an update ??I have often wondered why they did not incorporate this in to the car .Great for track junkies!!

·
Founder/Admin
26,277 Posts
may delivery for BE? oh man, i am scheduled to be in japan then. talk about ironies...
it is appearing that way yes... at one time they were supposed to be built in the month of Feb... i keep in touch with alot of the members on here how have ordered blacks and a group of dealers and i havent had any confirmation that they have started production... next week dealers will get CPO updates and we will see if any have been built...

this is the last week of the month as you know and my personal car which was ordered very early has a March build date and May delivery..

its possible depending on the ports that west coast could see them in mid late april or something.... but i would put my money on May

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
funny how they have a selectin to "select transmission" in Build Your Nissan section.....

·
Registered
433 Posts
Have a looked in the site. I was mesmerized to see that a fricking sissor jack is $299, and the tiny J hook is $80 (which any car would have come standard from factory) And the biggest of them all is the $1200 "Premium" carpet??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts