1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Interesting build and strategy. glwts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Great price. Im still new to the GTR world so can you explain this statement to me? "[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]changed the oil every 500 miles as I run E85 all the time."[/background]

So you can't run more than 500 miles without an oil change because you're using e85?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Wow! Great build. GLWS

·
Registered
549 Posts
I can vouch for an amazing car and stand up guy. I bought my GTR from him two years ago.

Car is setup perfect and at this price, nothing can compare.
2015 price tag but with almost 1200hp.

GLWS Tim.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can vouch for an amazing car and stand up guy. I bought my GTR from him two years ago.

Car is setup perfect and at this price, nothing can compare.
2015 price tag but with almost 1200hp.

GLWS Tim.
Thank you, Danny! By far the best all around car/setup I have ever had, and the next will be better!

·
Registered
9,701 Posts
Smoking deal for someone. Good luck with sale.

·
Registered
243 Posts
What is the most the car can make with 93 octane? I noticed it is 10:1, which is great for E85, not sure how it does with 93.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What is the most the car can make with 93 octane? I noticed it is 10:1, which is great for E85, not sure how it does with 93.
Many cars have made mid 700's and even over 800 on GT30's and pump gas. Running 93 octane on a 10.1 motor is perfectly fine, many people run pump gas with that compression.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Ok, with that compression I would expect a higher torque figure ... is the timing set lower below a certain rpm to inhibit peak torque because of safety due to a mechanical limitation, like the trans components? Unfortunately where I live E85 is not readily available in many places, hence my questions.

Many cars have made mid 700's and even over 800 on GT30's and pump gas. Running 93 octane on a 10.1 motor is perfectly fine, many people run pump gas with that compression.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, with that compression I would expect a higher torque figure ... is the timing set lower below a certain rpm to inhibit peak torque because of safety due to a mechanical limitation, like the trans components? Unfortunately where I live E85 is not readily available in many places, hence my questions.
It's no problem. My tuner can work with you to maximize your power safely on pump gas. I can even put you in touch with him to discuss specifics if you would like.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I hope when I buy next year I can find something exactly like this car. Luckily I have E85 near me. I probably would change the oil after 1500 miles, not 500 though.

Good luck with your sale.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts