Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I ended up going with the AMS piping and intercooler setup. My 2012 inlet pipes are up for grabs as well as 3" Got Boost intakes with nothing but an hour of dyno time on them.

The AMS piping kit comes with larger intakes, so I don't need my brand new Got Boost Intakes.

PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
how much for the inlets shipped to 08807?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The shipping to the US will probably kill this deal guys. If you want them I'll send them, but you're prob money ahead to buy them down there.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry. Must have missed that one. I'll get back to you in the am. Trying to come up with a fair price for the intake piping.

·
I ❤️ Oil & Gas
5,545 Posts
Sorry. Must have missed that one. I'll get back to you in the am. Trying to come up with a fair price for the intake piping.
60% of full retail, if there are as new as you say,,,

I'm straight East of you, what do you need for them?

·
You can sleep in your car, but you can't race
353 Posts
Bastard! I just bought both brand new a few weeks ago. Still in the boxes!

·
I ❤️ Oil & Gas
5,545 Posts
Bastard! I just bought both brand new a few weeks ago. Still in the boxes!
From Nissan locally? What did those run you approx. if I may inquire?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry guys. The Alpha 9's retain the factory turbo inlets, its the Alpha 9+ and the 10 that upgrade to the larger turbo inlet piping. Which means I don't have turbo inlet pipes for sale. I do however have some 3" got boost intakes with about an hour of dyno time on them.
First $450 takes them.

·
I ❤️ Oil & Gas
5,545 Posts
I got mine from a good friend who is a parts guy with go auto. he got them for cost +10%.
I paid right around 440$. Your best bet is [email protected] He has wicked prices.
I will inquire, thanks so much, still the box heh!? I've heard they're tricky to swap out with the engine in place,,, oh well,,

·
353 Posts
No worries, im about one hour into the swap. Gonna try and finish it tomorrow. Its not as easy as it could be thats for sure

·
I ❤️ Oil & Gas
5,545 Posts
No worries, im about one hour into the swap. Gonna try and finish it tomorrow. Its not as easy as it could be thats for sure
Awesome! Well if you could keep us posted that would be great, curious to know if all works well after your done, meaning the MAF sensor and ECM can adjust for the larger volume. Not your mechanical skills lol

Any other mods you have, as I would like to do this also if the COBB tune can adjust to it.

Cheers,

·
353 Posts
im a hd mechanic by trade so I like to think I have patience for this but we will see.
Im also installing other mods at the same time so I wont be able to comment on gains from just the inlet pipes.
full exhaust, 1000cc's, FMIC, 3'' intakes and a cobb

·
I ❤️ Oil & Gas
5,545 Posts
im a hd mechanic by trade so I like to think I have patience for this but we will see.
Im also installing other mods at the same time so I wont be able to comment on gains from just the inlet pipes.
full exhaust, 1000cc's, FMIC, 3'' intakes and a cobb
Sure, no worries...
Just remember... everything is smaller!! lol
Have fun and good luck!
Cheers,,,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts