Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to a recent purchase of a new business I am trying to offload my 2012 GTR lease without the horrors of breaking a NMAC lease agreement. The car is on a 2 year lease since May 2011 (so will run through May 2013) with payments of approximately 1730 a month.

This means the lease will run for another 16 months or so with a residual of 67,000 or so. The car is blue and has around 6400 miles (With an annual mileage allowance of 12,000) and is located in Dallas. 5k service just completed and its all commuting miles so vehicle is immaculate

I will of course provide specific details to interested parties so feel free to reply or PM if you are interested in adopting a lease

Thanks!

·
Registered
189 Posts
wow thats an ugly payment ? so the buyout would be $67k ? I would be inetrested if they re did the terms could be re-done a bit I have 40k or so saved for my 2013 I was planning to purchase but I'd take over a lease if the buyout was down around 55k or so

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
wow $42k to drive the car for 2 years.... might have cost half that if it was purchased.....
Wow is right....no wonder he needs out.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.