Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Well guys, my GTR was for sale but it recently threw a rod out the bottom of the block. I think it had bad gas and went lean. Had driven the car to work 2 days in a row with no issues or signs of trouble. Filled up at a new to me e85 station and the motor went out about 25 miles later when I did a wot pull. Anyway, I decided to still offer the car for sale AS IS with the blown motor at the reduced price of $44,000.

Could be a great car to the right buyer that was looking to build a DBA car. If it doesn't sell I'll likely start a build myself after my wife and I close on our existing home in October and get into our new home.

Details on car below.

Price $67,000 o/b/o (before motor failure) --- PRICE DROP 8.21.15 TO $44,000
Miles 45,1xx
Vin #JN1AR5EF5CM250225
Local Pickup: Yes
Shipping: Yes (if arranged and paid for by Buyer)
Will You Ship International: No
Payment: Bankloan/Wire Transfer (Car will be released once funds are verified in my account)
Car Loan - PNC Bank currently has a lien on the car for my loan - suppose paperwork will need to go through PNC Bank to get sign off on title at time of transfer (I've never sold a car with a lien on it before)
Returns Accepted: No, sale is AS IS with No Warranty
Contact Method: Email or Phone (email is [email protected] Cell is 248-470-9023)
Trades: No
Will You Allow Test Drives: Yes, only for a serious buyer with a deposit.
Who will be paying for the PPI: Buyer
Why is it for sale: Wife mainly (wants to free up some $ to build a new home)

GENERAL

• 2012 Premium, Super Silver with Black interior
• Took delivery on March 31, 2011
• Always garage kept in Shelby Township, Michigan (30 minutes north of Detroit)
• 45,xxx miles (several trips to AMS for work, to ShepTrans for work, to parent's home in PA, and to and from work)
• mats, navigation, touch screen display, back up camera
• 1 owner car, no accidents, no body work, non-smoker/never smoked in
• Interior Appearance - 9.5/10
• Exterior Appearance - 8.7/10 (general or average rocks chips from highway driving)
• Oil changed every 2500 miles
• Transmission and Differential Fluids changed at 26,000 miles by ShepTrans
• Replacement OEM front rotors installed at 36,000 miles (rears are still in good condition)
• Endless MX-72 front and rear brake pads installed at 36,000 miles
• Consistent 10.2 to 10.3 car at 135-136 mph (full weight with 250 lb driver and not the best of 60 ft times)
• New Nitto Invo Front Tires (275/40/20) with roughly 500 miles on them
• New Nitto 555R Drag Radials on Rear (305/35/20) with roughly 500 miles on them
• Will have all wheel alignment done this week at Nissan (trying to get into Tamaroff Nissan by my office for 7/30 or 7/31)
• Sale is AS IS with No Warranty (Blown motor - see above)

MODIFICATIONS

• 3 inch GotBoost Intakes (installed by AMS)
• 90mm AMS Cast Wide mouth Catless Downpipes (installed by AMS)
• 90mm Titek Titanium Catless Midpipe (installed by AMS)
• 90mm Titek Titanium Race Catback Exhaust (installed by AMS)
• 1000cc SIR injectors (installed by AMS)
• Dual 340lph Aeromotive fuel pumps (installed and hard wired with hobb switch by AMS - 2nd pump comes on at 10psi)
• Ecutec RaceRom ProECU Tuner (with flex fuel tune)
• Ecutec Flexfuel Kit with Zeitronix Ethanol Content Analyzer (installed by AMS)
• Ecutec Flexfuel ECM Street Tune by John Visconti (est 650awhp and 650 awtq dynojet) - Car previously made 616 awhp and 656 awtq on AMS's dynojet with old Cobb Access Port
• Ecutec Custom TCM Street Tune by John Visconti (with adjustable boost of the line and adjustable rpm launch control settings)
• ShepTrans Stage 1.5 (hybrid) Transmission upgrade with 7 plate Dodson super stock clutches (retained stock 1st gear) - work performed at ShepTrans facility in Ohio at 26,000 miles
• 27% window tint

Here is one run from 40 to 170ish against 2 other FBO GTR's. The far black car was stock turbo but with built AMS Motor.

[url=[/URL][url=[url=[url=

Attachments

·
Registered
990 Posts
Shawn,

Good luck with the sale.

I can vouch for this car. Have seen it plenty of times and it's in great condition in and out. New owner will not be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
62 Posts
Great car. Great owner. This car was always the fastest FBO in our area.

GLWS

Sent from my SM-N910V using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Darrin.

Thanks Mike (Nemo).

Thanks Blurspeed and lemonpotatoes.

Love the car and this one runs strong. Heck, it ran 10.92 and 10.94 bone stock when I first got it back in the spring of 2011.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Fadi (kisco). Have you replaced that UGR 2r galardo yet? Hope all is well brother.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Chonz....now is the time to pick this up.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Monday am bump.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks XLR82XS ^^

I thought I had a deal but looks like it fell through. Car is still available.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Edited the Ad to lower price to $44,000 due to recent blown motor. I recognize that the market may be small here, but this could turn out to be good for someone that wanted to grab a DBA and do a big build anyway.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Just doing the math- this is a killer deal and with great mods- GLWS!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump.
Appreciate the offers thus far and waiting to hear back on a few counter-offers. Still available as of now though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts