Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Just upgraded to a full alpha 9+ package so I have no use for these oem turbos any longer.

They are off of my 2012 DBA GTR that was previously fbo on 93 octane with 32,000 miles, 13k of which were with mods, none before that.

Turbos are in great working condition. I never had a problem once with any of the parts.

-Condition of turbos: Great. Owner will need 6 of the studs for the turbos to mate to your down pipes as I do have those any longer. They are cheap and a few dollars from Nissan. Comes with one downpipe gasket. I cannot find the other in my box of used parts from the shop that did my build or any of the manifold gaskets for that matter. These items are cheap from Nissan and can be found online for a few dollars only.

Payment must be with paypal; if not gifted please add 3% to total; local pickup can subtract $75 from total costs

-Price of turbos: $SOLD

-Price of inlets: SOLD

***ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED AND ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS I RECEIVE PAYMENT via PAYPAL*** (MOST LIKELY SAME DAY) I WILL ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL US.

Bicycle part Gas Auto part Machine Metal
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Automotive design Steering wheel
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exhaust Gas
Bicycle part Gas Nickel Machine Camera accessory
Handwriting Gas Machine Automotive super charger part Metal
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Rim Gas
Bicycle part Nickel Gas Auto part Composite material

Attachments

·
Registered
10,126 Posts
Bump for a fellow A9 !!

What traps are you seeing ? 60-130.

Enjoy and be safe.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took it to the track the day after I got the tune done, trapped 138/139 consistently but on a 93 octane tune, while spinning everywhere as the track prep was awful. Then after racing a friend's supercharged c6 z06 my fan relay broke. so now it's back at the shop getting fixed. I barely had a chance to experience the acceleration haha

E85 is next though, just need more money from selling these oem turbos! Car made 742 whp on 93 (dynojet).

·
Registered
60 Posts
Fund's sent for Turbo Inlets. TY!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.