Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
3,068 Posts

This is an outstanding film shot and edited by Luke Huxham. The film is so crisp and smooth, soothing to my eyes. The edit and color grading is phenomenal. Just thought I'd share my find with the rest of you guys. The BenSoPra GT-R's pop up here and there.

"The automotive scene makes homes to many differently styles of tuning culture. Be it race cars, VIP cars, drift cars or off the wall exotics. But one thing that bring all these styles together is their shared love for cars.

Now days people spend too much time talking about why they're cool and why you're not. The Tokyo Auto Salon brings every style together under one roof and shares it with the world. Surely we can all appreciate each others cars more than once a year, can't we?"

Artist: M83
Song: Midnight City

- David

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
Captured the vibe of the event perfectly
By far the most fun I've had at an auto show. I advise everyone to start saving up now and head out for next year's TAS!

·
Vendor
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Captured the vibe of the event perfectly
By far the most fun I've had at an auto show. I advise everyone to start saving up now and head out for next year's TAS!
I'd really like to go one year. Looks very enjoyable.

- David

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
Yea this years Auto Salon was pretty good. I was with DSport shooting coverage for the magazine. I should post up some of my shots

Edit: forgot to say, very well done video! Enjoyed it alot.

·
Registered
129 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts