WooooooW

Looks like Egoist interior

Any price?

But that gold and white don't really look good together

·
R35 Member
138 Posts
2012 VVIP?

is this official or custom made? yeah the yellow/golden doesn't go well with the white

where was this?

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Thanks for the exclusive post!! Altho i don't like the white, maybe it does look great in person!

·
Aм labelled as a trouble мAкE&#1
1,522 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
I thought the VVIP program was only applied to the very first batch of ME delivered cars by Nissan before global release??? Crtainly the official letter I have from Nissan says so??? Does this mean the first 2012 GTR's are being delivered here?????

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
I thought the VVIP program was only applied to the very first batch of ME delivered cars by Nissan before global release??? Crtainly the official letter I have from Nissan says so??? Does this mean the first 2012 GTR's are being delivered here?????
lawsuit time!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nissan wants More money and VVIP is the money making program hehe

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
The ME was the second market after Japan to receive the R35

That batch was referred to as VVIP

We can assume that the same is with the 2012 with this special VVIP edition for the ME

From the pics it looks like it is based on the Egoist edition which is as expensive as the Spec V in Japan

I expect it to cost at least 600K and this is an optimistic number

dxb752 do you have engine pics and/or steering wheel emblem pics?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The ME was the second market after Japan to receive the R35

That batch was referred to as VVIP

We can assume that the same is with the 2012 with this special VVIP edition for the ME

From the pics it looks like it is based on the Egoist edition which is as expensive as the Spec V in Japan

I expect it to cost at least 600K and this is an optimistic number

dxb752 do you have engine pics and/or steering wheel emblem pics?
No bro was busy with driving more than anything else also the emblems seemed in a diffrent color and i heard the price is 800 k -.-

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
800K sounds more like it

I don't know why would people buy the 2012 VVIP, the old one was only 80K more expensive

350K extra is just too much

I guess this time it will live up to its VVIP tag

1 - 20 of 27 Posts