Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happened a couple nights ago when I was leaving work, got a warning for high tide, wtf. Then see that it shows me all weather information. This happen to anyone else?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
The other day, the car starts talking "Flood Alert Warning for your Area"..... and now all of the NAV Weather features are working....

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
^^
Yup get the same message every time I get in the car.

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
ditto, been getting the same messages every time I turn on the car.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Started getting this message this morning.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Mine kicked on the other day as well except I have a 2011... I didn't even know it existed until a few days ago and now its always warning me of things when I turn on the car...

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Its how Nissan wants you to know that they care about your safety

·
GTRLIFE BOTM August 2015
1,042 Posts
I just got a letter from XM stating that they had given me a free upgrade for xxdays to try it out. I already threw it in the garbage so I can't read you the exact program name. I started getting "extreme heat warning in your area" messages.

·
GO GATORS !!
627 Posts
same here, last weekend, I started getting warnings for "gale wind" warnings 20 miles away....weird
I got this warning this morning and it's not even windy outside. Then, I drove by lake Michigan and the waves were cresting at 8 - 10 feet.
It's the roughest I have seen the lake since I've been up here.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Do you think perhaps our cars are coming to life and communicating with each other behind our backs and manipulating the weather using forces beyond our understanding ... all in an attempt to take over the world

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yep, I've received the flood warnings before. Does anyone know if this is XM based or nav based. I have tried to turn it off but no joy.

·
R35 Pilot
1,029 Posts
mine warns me that im going to get a heat stroke when its 85 lol id feel bad for the guy that lives somewhere thats always hot. Its really annoying...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.