Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happened a couple nights ago when I was leaving work, got a warning for high tide, wtf. Then see that it shows me all weather information. This happen to anyone else?

Attachments

· Registered
1,848 Posts
The other day, the car starts talking "Flood Alert Warning for your Area"..... and now all of the NAV Weather features are working....

· Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,218 Posts
^^
Yup get the same message every time I get in the car.

· I'm everywhere.
844 Posts
ditto, been getting the same messages every time I turn on the car.

· Registered
875 Posts
Started getting this message this morning.

· Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Its how Nissan wants you to know that they care about your safety

· GTRLIFE BOTM August 2015
1,039 Posts
I just got a letter from XM stating that they had given me a free upgrade for xxdays to try it out. I already threw it in the garbage so I can't read you the exact program name. I started getting "extreme heat warning in your area" messages.

· GO GATORS !!
624 Posts
same here, last weekend, I started getting warnings for "gale wind" warnings 20 miles away....weird
I got this warning this morning and it's not even windy outside. Then, I drove by lake Michigan and the waves were cresting at 8 - 10 feet.
It's the roughest I have seen the lake since I've been up here.

· Registered
229 Posts
Yep, I've received the flood warnings before. Does anyone know if this is XM based or nav based. I have tried to turn it off but no joy.

· R35 Pilot
1,046 Posts
mine warns me that im going to get a heat stroke when its 85 lol id feel bad for the guy that lives somewhere thats always hot. Its really annoying...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.