Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been away for a while but I am back and finally took some "after" photos.

Before.................

Attachments

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And after.............I have been playing with a new camera so these photos aren't as clear

Attachments

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice! How do the swift springs feel?
Thanks! The Swifts feel great.....although minimal as far as I can notice it seems that there is an improvement in every suspension setting (R, normal, comfort). I had the Eibachs on my 09 but I like the more even drop of the Swift springs.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Thanks! The Swifts feel great.....although minimal as far as I can notice it seems that there is an improvement in every suspension setting (R, normal, comfort). I had the Eibachs on my 09 but I like the more even drop of the Swift springs.
Dano,

Looks sweet. How much did the swifts lower your car? How much did the Eibachs lower the car?

Thanks!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dano,

Looks sweet. How much did the swifts lower your car? How much did the Eibachs lower the car?

Thanks!
Thanks! The Swifts lowered my car 1 inch front and rear. The Eibachs lower the car .08 in front and .05 in the rear.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Looks great, I am thinking of going the same route. I would recommend spacers if you are sticking with stock wheels, I put on h&r 15mm front with 20mm rear and it's nice and flush.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Looks great, I am thinking of going the same route. I would recommend spacers if you are sticking with stock wheels, I put on h&r 15mm front with 20mm rear and it's nice and flush.
I agree! Swifts with 15/20 on stockers look perfect IMO. Volks look GREAT!

·
Registered
396 Posts
I just like the OEM 2012 wheels too much... think they are the only improvement over stock IMO... wanna sell em?
Dave

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
i really need to do these swift springs for the aesthetics

i dont track but do alot of high speed country road drives, and these roads are quite bumpy

my concern is whether the springs will take the shocks out of their optimal range of movement and cause either bottoming out or a floaty ride on rebound

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
In for answer to domino_z's question.

Cheese

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I really hate you guys now. I want to do the same thing.

If you don't mind, why did you pick the Swift's over say the H&R adjustable springs?

Thanks!
I just heard good things about the Swifts from many plus it was a lower drop than the H & R springs. If I am not mistaken the H & R springs drop it .75 both front and rear.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The only reason for bottoming out with the Swift springs would be the lower ride height but as far as the ride is concerned it is very similar or better than stock. I don't feel a floaty ride at all. If anything it's a bit tighter. Anyone else who has the Swifts is welcome to chime in.

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
looks great! I plan on throwing some swifts on soon as well

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for all the nice comments guys!! I love the way it changed the look of the car.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts