Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I picked up a 2013 Black Edition last month with 18k on her, and for what I left was a good deal from a local Cadillac dealer. I'm heading to Nissan this week to get a Consult print out and meet the writer/tech but the previous owner assured me it hadn't been launched which would be nice. It's black metallic and came with some paint blemishes that I will tackle this coming winter, but nothing major. A mint interior and brand new Dunlops to boot.

I have plans for a long term build up in my heater garage. Wheels, a wrap, and a staged build-up will ensue, kicking off this winter with interior and creature comfort refinements like auto start, audio upgrade, and radar detector all sourced from gtrlife vendors. FBO on e85 by the spring.

18 years ago I had a 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD with a 20g so Im looking forward to sharing my project with the community.

Cheers.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Attachments

· Registered
1,041 Posts
Nice. What radar are you thinking? I've been buying Valentine 1 for the past 5 years and they're great. I can't speak on the Passports, but I do hear they have some cool features. The V1 is pretty basic but does a great job. I just got it hardwired and got the MirrorMount so it sits right under the rear view. I've been thinking about remote start as well

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice. What radar are you thinking? I've been buying Valentine 1 for the past 5 years and they're great. I can't speak on the Passports, but I do hear they have some cool features. The V1 is pretty basic but does a great job. I just got it hardwired and got the MirrorMount so it sits right under the rear view. I've been thinking about remote start as well
I'm thinking about either of the built in Passports; the 9500ci or the 8500ci. I like the idea of the components being hidden away.

The remote start along with other goodies from carkitcompany.com will be welcomed additions.

How do you like your Project Kics spacers? I might install some for the time being and I was considering the H&R Trak+.

· Registered
1,041 Posts
I'm thinking about either of the built in Passports; the 9500ci or the 8500ci. I like the idea of the components being hidden away.

The remote start along with other goodies from carkitcompany.com will be welcomed additions.

How do you like your Project Kics spacers? I might install some for the time being and I was considering the H&R Trak+.
Huh. I haven't even looked into the built in passports but the idea seems cool. My V1 is pretty sleek, right below the mirror. Can barely see the wire too. And they're reliable I've been using them for years without a single ticket.

I haven't installed the spacers yet. I'm going to do those along with new tires at the same time. They look like high quality spacers though. There are a ton for sale on here, new and used, different brands. I put up a wtb ad and a few people messaged me. I actually dig the CBA wheels. Mine are the darker ones so they good with my color. Maybe in the future if I find a super deal on a nice set of used wheels with tires, I'll pull the trigger. I'm going to look into the remote start

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.