Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 611 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts

*****MC EDIT***

THIS EVENT IS INVITE ONLY..IF YOU HAVE SIGNED UP WITHOUT AN OFFICIAL EMAIL INVITE YOU COULD BE PLACED ON A WAITING LIST

·
Gojira driver
929 Posts
I'd love to do that! Laguna Seca's my favorite course (on the Gran Turismo games, anyway....LOL)!

·
Registered
601 Posts
My baby is due that week..... don't think I can go, but I signed up anyways just in case.......... Anyone got any decent excuses for me? :D

·
Registered
746 Posts
Just registered as well.

·
Registered
388 Posts
i believe today is the first day, i got the email like few hrs ago. and thread start today also. i'm sure you will get the spot if you register today.

·
Happy in Hermosa
1,534 Posts
Signed up. LS is a fun track. Speed Ventures in June for those interested.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Is this a scam? The confirmation I received says its from Nissan USA but the email address is [email protected]

Any feedback on this? I hope I didn't get scammed into giving up my information for some shady marketing company.

Hammad

·
Registered
370 Posts
Never tracked before. Does skip barber provide all necessary equipment and you just bring your car?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Not sure, but I got it emailed from [email protected] if you want to check up on it. Hearing that others got the email as well, I'm pretty sure it's legit but you never know I guess.

Safest way is to list down your work address instead of home address. That way if this list gets in the wrong hands, they don't "jack your car" in Wilson's terms!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Sorry for another stupid question but it mentions Laguna Seca for the private event and do the Skip Barber thing on the PBIR road course. Couldn't find anything on the PBIR road course at Laguna Seca just THE PBIR in Florida. Am I missing something?

1 - 20 of 611 Posts