Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
GO GATORS !!
627 Posts
Did anybody else receive this e-mail ?

I went to register but they want my DL#, DOB, Address, Ht/Wt, ect. The only thing they didn't ask for was my social security # and whether I prefer blondes or brunettes.

I did a Jaguar experience there last year and they didn't require any of this info. They just asked that you have a valid DL.

I'm leery about giving out all of that info. It does sounds badass though !! Anyone else plan on going ?

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
A little fishy...

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I figured I'd give it a shot and sign up for it. It does sound like a good time and I wouldn't mind a shot at driving a 13.

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
I'm going I'll sign up tonight

·
Founder/Admin
26,155 Posts
they are allowing you to drive your own car in a driving school style event... you all get time in the 13....nissan has put alot of work into making this happen. i im planning on flying down from NC for the event but having a hard time figuring out the logistics of staying down there and getting from the airport to the track and back as i obviously wont have my own car down there... if you local guys have any tips or ideas for me let me know as im unfamiliar with the area and will be booking my flight next week

hope to meet alot of you at the event. if you got an invite you should take advantage of it as i said it took alot to make this happen

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
they are allowing you to drive your own car in a driving school style event... you all get time in the 13....nissan has put alot of work into making this happen. i im planning on flying down from NC for the event but having a hard time figuring out the logistics of staying down there and getting from the airport to the track and back as i obviously wont have my own car down there... if you local guys have any tips or ideas for me let me know as im unfamiliar with the area and will be booking my flight next week

hope to meet alot of you at the event. if you got an invite you should take advantage of it as i said it took alot to make this happen
I signed up, hopefully I get picked. Regardless, I'm taking the day off to check it out. If you fly into Palm Beach International I can get you, I'm only 7 minutes from there. I'm 25 minutes from the track.

·
GO GATORS !!
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I signed up, hopefully I get picked. Regardless, I'm taking the day off to check it out. If you fly into Palm Beach International I can get you, I'm only 7 minutes from there. I'm 25 minutes from the track.
I'm with you Billy, I may show up either way.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I've registered, too, so have to wait and see if selected.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I also signed up ...

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Cool... wish I could make it.

·
Founder/Admin
26,155 Posts
ok i just booked my flight arriving in palm beach a 947 pm on the 29th... leaving after the event at 7pm

will be booking a hotel tonight or tomorrow...

for those that get confirmations let me know

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
ok i just booked my flight arriving in palm beach a 947 pm on the 29th... leaving after the event at 7pm

will be booking a hotel tonight or tomorrow...

for those that get confirmations let me know
Will do. It should be really fun

·
Registered
431 Posts
So the reply indicates that you've been chosen to drive the 2013, or does it mean you're invited to attend? I'm confused!

·
Founder/Admin
26,155 Posts
So the reply indicates that you've been chosen to drive the 2013, or does it mean you're invited to attend? I'm confused!
if you received an email invitation then are you are to submit info if you can attend, once you have submitted that you will get a reply confirming your info has been received...if you are selected you will be sent a packet that has all the details of the event..

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
I got an invitation

·
Registered
374 Posts
hmmm. no invitation here.

Whom do I have to harass to get a stinkin' email around here??

·
Founder/Admin
26,155 Posts
packages for those who were accepted go out in the next week along with a list of group rates on accomodations

1 - 20 of 165 Posts