Nissan GT-R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 786 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys - I'm new to the forum and looking forward to getting into a new GT-R. Unfortunately, I'm looking for a 2012 Black B/E and can't find one. Since a Black B/E is the only one I'm interested in, a 2013 might be my only option. Fortunately, I'm not in a big rush to get one. Does anybody know what changes, if any, will be made to the 2013 GT-R Black Edition. Would be nice if they offered the upgraded red accented interior without having to take the 6 spoke wheels. Hopefully, the wheels look better in person. Looking forward to your feedback. Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Nothing official yet but I would bet there will not be much in the way of upgrades.....

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Hey Guys - I'm new to the forum and looking forward to getting into a new GT-R. Unfortunately, I'm looking for a 2012 Black B/E and can't find one. Since a Black B/E is the only one I'm interested in, a 2013 might be my only option. Fortunately, I'm not in a big rush to get one. Does anybody know what changes, if any, will be made to the 2013 GT-R Black Edition. Would be nice if they offered the upgraded red accented interior without having to take the 6 spoke wheels. Hopefully, the wheels look better in person. Looking forward to your feedback. Thanks!!
The BE wheels look much better in person!

·
Founder/Admin
26,253 Posts
Being discussed for 2013 is a power bump a possible higher trim level in the us and a replacement of a current color

·
Happy in Hermosa
1,534 Posts
And let us not forget the obligatory price bump.

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
The BE wheels look much better in person!
I'm not sure I like them better in person or not. What I am sure of is they don't do it for me. They don't look bad, but IMO the premium level wheels look better. I just cannot see buying a B.E. and not swapping aftermarket wheels on to the car.

·
Premium Member
777 Posts
Marlboro Nissan in MA has a pearl blue BE

·
schrei
172 Posts
Is there going to be another shipment of 2012 at the first of the year?
Or are we waiting on the 2013 .
If there is a 2013 anybody heard when and will it be the Spec?
I would like to flip mine sometime after 1/1/12 for a new one but I can't get any info anywhere.

2012 Black on Black in Athens,Ga. (GO DOGS)

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Seriously, you need to consider getting a Viper. It is faster, a lot more fun to drive and looks a whole hellavu lot better too.
I will feed you before you Troll-off...

The DBA GT-R is faster in a straight line.
We still don't know what the DBA can do at NBR as they only got a test lap in.
Top Gear's results seem to indicate that it will trounce the Viper.
Fun to drive is subjective.
Looks are subjective.

No lumber back off to your cave Troll.

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Seriously, you need to consider getting a Viper. It is slower in every way, a lot harder to drive quickly and safely and looks a whole hellavu lot better too if you have very limited views of what a performance car should look like.
there... I fixed that quote for ya.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
It's going to be fun to see how long it takes you to get banned - maybe I will start a thread...

You seem to be under the age of 17 - so you're a young troll.

By the way - people who can't spell heterosexual...

Let the countdown begin!

Edit: Wow. Banned and Gone before the countdown even began...

·
<"))))><
3,706 Posts
Looks like I got my posted deleted too? Sorry if I offended anyone.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Does anyone know when the 2013 will be released? What month? Sorry if this has been answered before. I am getting my 2012 BE in a couple of weeks and it would be mildly annoying if the 2013 got released early next year to say the least.

·
Founder/Admin
26,253 Posts
Does anyone know when the 2013 will be released? What month? Sorry if this has been answered before. I am getting my 2012 BE in a couple of weeks and it would be mildly annoying if the 2013 got released early next year to say the least.
next spring after nissans current fiscal year is over

1 - 20 of 786 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.