Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
As the title says...My dealer has an allotment of 3 Premium cars one of which is already ordered and due in April.....Premium Blue ext/ Black int camera and mats....You can also get a hold on one the 2 other allotments due later in the year

Available at MSRP right now....

Please PM me for details....Serious inquiries only please....

I am in no way affiliated with the dealer financially....They are my dealer for service and are top notch in both sales and service....The GM is a no BS type of guy and I just try to help both him and this forum with his sales....

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
I love how this kind of offer keeps popping up on NAGTROC. I wonder how many other forums are able to offer contacts to the latest/greatest models at MSRP or else. My guess is you won't find this sort of thing happening as much elsewhere.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Thread hijack but if somebody know a dealer in the 1500 miles range from Champlain, NY that has some 2012 remaining a bit below MSRP, i'm interested. Since taxes don't applies on export, for 5k difference, I prefer a new one.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thread hijack but if somebody know a dealer in the 1500 miles range from Champlain, NY that has some 2012 remaining a bit below MSRP, i'm interested. Since taxes don't applies on export, for 5k difference, I prefer a new one.
Are you in NY or Canada?....

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have a address in Champlain but I live in Canada, the car will be imported. I live at about 30 minutes from Champlain, NY, in Richelieu so I often state "from Champlain" and always have stuff shipped at my US address, it's easier for people to locate Champlain, NY

1 - 5 of 5 Posts