Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm in process of purchasing my first GTR. My budget is between 60-65K. I really like this one, the only issue i'm having is with 30k miles, but with my price range i'm not expecting to find one with super low miles, totally understand that. What do you guys think a fair price would be for this one if PPI checks out? Thank you, any input is appreciated.

http://www.ebay.com/...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I'm in process of purchasing my first GTR. My budget is between 60-65K. I really like this one, the only issue i'm having is with 30k miles, but with my price range i'm not expecting to find one with super low miles, totally understand that. What do you guys think a fair price would be for this one if PPI checks out? Thank you, any input is appreciated.

http://www.ebay.com/...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Pull the trigger asap before its gone especially in that color lol..... miles alittle high but l woukd get it inspected and make the mive if it came bavk clean. My 2 sense

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Ya I was going to say that it looks like a pretty good deal. However, if you're going to modify (bolt ons, tune) and if it doesn't have a clear bra, factor in another $10k+

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
^ That's cheap. Better to get the good stuff and have a badass place do it

·
Registered
656 Posts
Car is worth 65k tops. Hold out if your not in a hurry. These things are dropping like crazy!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
That would be an insane deal^ like one that rarely occurs

Car is worth 65k tops. Hold out if your not in a hurry. These things are dropping like crazy!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I'm not planing to mod it for the first few years. As for a clear bra, my friend owns a shop that specializes in tint/clear bra, he would do it for me for few hundred.
Make moves on the car if u can once they see u serious maybe u can work them over for a better price but l honestly think its solid deal. I hsve a dealer sitting on 4 gtr by me wont move an inch on the prices which are alot more the 69k.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.