Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Well, yet another attempt to gather a group to come out to autox in 2014. If you are interested, please join me this year in any one of the events hosted by NNJ SCCA, Motorsports Northeast or NNJ PCA. I run my Evo in the NNJ SCCA events, but I will take the GTR for either the MNE or PCA events so I hope to get a consistent group to come out to play.

The events are mostly held in Lot E (arguably the biggest lot in the NE, so enough room to be fun in a GTR). Some will be at Lot J, which isn't small either, but a little bumpy in comparison.

You can pre-register at the links provided below, or just show up early on the day of the events (around 8am so that you have time to unload your car and walk the course). Novice walk usually happens at 9am and that's usually when the registration booth will be closed.

If you don't want to run, that's ok too, meet up/spectate/take a group drive afterwards is good too.

NNJ SCCA Events
  • March 29
  • April 5
  • April 6 - Test/Tune (Limited to 50 Cars)
  • May 2-4 - SCCA National Champ Tour (Registration Opens March 7th)
  • June 7
  • June 15
Links to pre-registration for NNJR events: http://www.autox4u.com/clubs/nnjr-scca/

MNE
  • Saturday, March 22
  • Sunday, March 30
  • Sunday, April 20
  • Sunday, May 4
  • Friday, June 13
  • Friday July 11
  • Saturday, September 6
  • Saturday, September 13
Links to pre-registration for MSNE events: http://motorsportsne.com/

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Is there a registration site or just show up day of event?

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there a registration site or just show up day of event?
Thanks for the reminder. I added links to my post. Pre-registration is optional, or you can show up at the day of the event and register on-site. I typically arrive at 8am to give myself enough time to unload, change tires, walk the course etc.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Gary. Let me know which ones you are bringing your GTR to and I will try to meet up.

Sent from my XT1080 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bumping this up. Big event this weekend. SCCA National Tour is coming to MetLife Stadium with over 200 drivers participating in a two day competition.

Come out and watch some great action! I will be codriving someone's Mazda 2 this weekend since Evo is out of commission at this time, but my GTR is expected to be there for some hard parking.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
I'd stop by for a bit to just check it out but my GTR is still waiting on parts at Martino's.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can still stop by, will be fun to watch. Some really fast cars will be there.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Bumping this up after noticing that some of you guys have been attending the events at Nassau. There should be (at least I hope) a couple more events at MetLife before the season ends, so if some of you NY guys are interested, should come to try it out. You won't be disappointed as there is no comparison in the size of the lot, much bigger and smoother.

NNJR SCCA:
Oct 11
Oct 19
Nov 8
Nov 22

* I highly doubt the November events will actually happen, but will keep you guys updated.

NNJR PCA:
Oct 25

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
New date added: Oct 11 at MetLife Stadium

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oct 11 event cancelled due to stupid weather forecast. Thanks mother nature.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
I might try to stop u and say hi if nothing with family pops up. What time would you get there?

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will be there at 7 to help set up the course. Come on out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts