Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We recently acquired a new Nissan dealership and have inherited a 2014 Premium. This vehicle is quite stunning with the red amber interior nicely contrasting the Super Silver paint. It has been resting comfortably on the showroom and was never driven by the previous dealer. As part of the inventory clean up that follows a new acquisition I would like to move this vehicle before the $10,000 rebate expires. I am offering it for sale at $89,999. This is a savings of nearly $18,000 off the MSRP of $107,875. This price will expire when the Nissan incentive expires, so please do not hesitate if interested.

Interested parties are invited to contact my dealership's general manager, Alex Castergini, at 508-423-0683 or by email at [email protected]. This price makes this a great opportunity to upgrade to the DBA platform or to join the GTR community. I would love to have a fellow gtrlife.com member take advantage of this deal as I know the car will be well enjoyed.

Here is a link to the vehicle detail page on the dealership website
http://www.tasca.com/New-2014-Nissan-GT-R-Premium-Dartmouth-MA/vd/22942500

Sincerely,

Carl Tasca, Jr.
Tasca Nissan

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm surprised by the reaction as this seems to be in line with the current market. That being said, we sold this vehicle yesterday. Thank you to those who replied for the feedback.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I think the lowest price I saw for Super Silver and Premium Amber interior was 87,5k. So I guess yes the price was a little bit on the high end. I think it's relatively fair though. There are not so much of 14 left on the lots. Deduct 6k for this premium options and you end up with 83K sales price...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Can you guys tell me where I can get a 2014 premium at 82-83k, cause I've been in the market for a gtr for 2 months already... And have not seen a brand new 2014 premium at 82-83k. Appreciate the help.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.