1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
- 2015 Black Edition - 100% Stock - Never Modded

Price: $74,900

Miles: 10,800

Color Exterior: Gun Metallic

Color Interior: Black with red inserts (Black Edition interior)

VIN: JN1AR5EF5FM281270

Name: Jordan

Title: Clean

Carfax: Clean

Lien: Yes

Payment: Cleared cashier's check, certified check, wire/bank transfer

Shipping: Yes. Buyer's responsible once payment is made in full. No international shipping.

Trades: No

Test Drives: Serious buyers only. Verified funds prior to test drive

Returns: No

Reason for selling: Too many cars

Contact Method: PM, Email or 330-933-1867 09:00AM-9:00PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 100% stock and never modded 2015 Black Edition. Comes with two sets of wheels. The standard Black Edition wheels as well as the premium wheels. I threw on a set of winter tires (Pirelli SOTTOZERO Series II N1) however, the winter in Ohio (or lack thereof) was non existent. The premium wheels are still on the car and the tires have seen maybe 500 miles since installed. It goes without saying the car has always been garage kept. Washed and maintained weekly. It has never seen a track or drag strip. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There is a good size scratch on the passenger side skirt. I have ordered an OEM side skirt wrapped in CF to replace both driver and passenger so this is not an issue with a buyer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.