Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
*****QUICK NOTES***** (Photos per guidelines will be attached shortly. See website for other pictures) http://anthonysupport.familyds.com:7777/~GTR_Life/GTR_2015_GTRLIFEv2.htm
Price $72000
Miles 8150
VIN: JN1AR5EF1FM280357
Stilling front skid plate under bumper Otherwise - Stock
Private SaleUnder Factory Warranty
Original Owner
- No Accidents, Clean CarFax
Contact Info: 512 695 2416 (Txt Preferred)
Email: [email protected]
Local Pickup: YesShipping: Yes (Arranged by Buyer)
Will You Ship International: No
Payment: Bankloan/Wire Transfer (Car will be released once funds are verified in my account)
Returns Accepted: No
Contact Method: Email or Phone
Trades: No
Will You Allow Test Drives: Yes, for a serious buyer with deposit.
Who will be paying for the PPI: Buyer
Why is it for sale: I am a single dad and have my son 100% of the time. I dont drive it so I would like to sell.
Additional Parts. From my 2013 GTR: 2 sets of factory wheels. A set of used tires. They came on a set of the wheels. Purchased them from GTRLife. Rear speaker grill and surrouding plastic. From my 2015 GTR: Rear dry carbon fiber defuser. I had some discolorations on it so they replaced it. They allowed me to keep the old one.
For Sale is a well taken care of 2015 GTR, Premium Edition Black.
Used as a second car for weekend driving mostly. Primary AKA the family truckster is a Hyundai Sante Fe.

I have never tracked the car. It has been garage kept. Factory options include IPOD connection, GTR logo floor mats. The car also has a clear bra that covers the front fascia, first 1/3 of the hood (just below the air intakes)/fenders, and mirrors. Rear and passenger windows are tinted. My email is [email protected] or phone Let's talk, if you are truly interested.
If you would like specific photos please let me know and I will attempt to provide.
AutoTrader AD https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?jsessionid=zf84VdfqD2V3SHQmHRSMlaa2v1vgOArJfSt01A81.398220fcaad9&LNX=PSEMAILLEAD&listingId=465533132&searchRadius=0

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.