II am 73 years old and the car no longer fits my lifestyle, so I've decided to let this incredible car go. This car is absolutely immaculate and needs nothing. You will not find a better example with comparable mileage. Every modification was chosen thoughtfully, but I have kept most of the OEM parts and are in like-new condition, and are included in sale. I have meticulously cared for and maintained the car during my 7 years of ownership (documentation included). The car has been upgraded to FBO + Pure turbos. The car makes 740 WHP on E85 (dyno graph in pics) and is as solid and reliable as when it was new. Absolutely must see this car in person to fully appreciate. You will not be disappointed. I will answer any questions via email - [email protected]

List of modifications are as follows:

Engine:
-Upgraded Pure turbos
-AMS front mount intercooler
-3” intakes
-Cobb Accessport
-AEM E85 compatible high flow fuel pump w/ Visconti Tuning flex fuel kit
-ID 1300X injectors
-AMS catless downpipes
-HKS resonated mid pipe
-Akrapovic Evolution slip on rear section All V-band clamps used throughout

Interior/Misc:
-JDM clear side marker lights
-Stillen front skid plate
-Grill mounted parking camera
-Fully integrated Passport 9500 ci Laser/Radar detector w/ rear view mirror readout
-Bulletproof Automotive carbon fiber shift paddles and center console Nismo red face and cluster rings

Professionally painted brake calipers in Lamborghini Monterey Blue Full ceramic coating by Miramar Car Audio and Ceramic Coating XPEL PPF
-full front bumper
-full hood
-full fenders
-full rocker panels -headlights and DRL -mirror covers -luggage area -windshield

OEM parts include:

-Nissan amber side marker lenses
-Original shift paddles
-Stock mid pipe and resonator - Stock rear exhaust/muffler

Price- $89,900 K

Miles- 38,762

VIN- JN1AR5EF9FM280297

Location- San Diego, CA

2nd Owner

Title is clear

No accidents

Trades: No

Test Drives: For serious buyers with deposit

Local Pickup: Yes

Shipping: Yes (Arranged by Buyer)

Will You Ship International: No

Payment: Bank/Wire Transfer(Car will be released once funds clear)

Contact Method: [email protected]