Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I have always been a huge fan of vipers. I have previously owned 2 vipers and they were always a blast to me. The Viper and GT-R have been my 2 favorite cars out of my personal garage up to this point. I am excited to be ordering a 2016 Viper ACR to sit along with the GT-R, I think they will make a great combination. I'm looking forward to making the ACR more of a track weapon as I live 5 minutes from Mid-Ohio. I will post up some pics when it comes in, but it will take around 4 months from this point until it arrives - which is perfect due to Ohio's winter season. Here is a brief over-view of the options that will be on the car:

Exterior: Bullet Silver with wide black center stripe and red off-set driver's stripe (the most common color combo as it's the record setting car combo)
Interior: Black/Red stitching - suede ACR interior package with red seat belts
- Extreme Aero Package
- Exterior Carbon Fiber Package
- Interior Carbon Fiber Package
- Harmon Kardon Audio

Not too many options to select once the ACR package is put on, but the CC brakes will be nice that come standard with the ACR as well.

Looking forward to having a Viper back in the garage!

·
stemal
251 Posts
Lucky you!!!, I too preferred my Viper and my GTR in all the cars I Had.
I will probably buy a Viper (gts or acr) as a second toy, once I get a new house with a bigger garage, I am happy for you and maybe a little jealous loll!

Can't wait to see the pictures

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lucky you!!!, I too preferred my Viper and my GTR in all the cars I Had.
I will probably buy a Viper (gts or acr) as a second toy, once I get a new house with a bigger garage, I am happy for you and maybe a little jealous loll!

Can't wait to see the pictures
If you can get the ACR, It would be the best thing as the writing seems to be on the wall for the Viper. If this truly is the viper's last hurrah, it will be awesome to own the last ACR. You will have to post up some pics of the two together once you get them!
I'm looking forward to getting some pictures of the ACR and the Z06 - should be pretty menacing together

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
haha viper and gtr your favorites in your garage?

·
Make soap.
304 Posts
wow congrats!

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
So one might expect the Viper to hold or escalate in value.
The McLaren 650S is interesting but its longer term value not clear.

·
stemal
251 Posts
If you can get the ACR, It would be the best thing as the writing seems to be on the wall for the Viper. If this truly is the viper's last hurrah, it will be awesome to own the last ACR. You will have to post up some pics of the two together once you get them!
I'm looking forward to getting some pictures of the ACR and the Z06 - should be pretty menacing together
View attachment 144642

Lol, here is a picture of my old set up, my 2006 Viper and my 2008 Z06 4 years ago before I sold them, we use to take family Sunday drives, my wife and my youngest daughter would take the Z06 and I would take the Viper with my oldest daughter...

·
Make soap.
304 Posts
7:01.67 @ Nurgburgring...wow

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Member boxxster on here has one in order as well. Gray with red stripes in a 1 to 1 program car. Was really surprised to see how much of it is hand built and painted. Getting progress pics every few days of the build is really neat as well.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Congrats Nike!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the ACR. I would get one if I would track my viper. I mostly use mine for roll racing.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Member boxxster on here has one in order as well. Gray with red stripes in a 1 to 1 program car. Was really surprised to see how much of it is hand built and painted. Getting progress pics every few days of the build is really neat as well.
Yeah it's a concierge service or something I believe. It will be in the 1 of 1 program as well. I guess they send you crazy updates with pics along the assembly line etc. very cool idea.

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Congratulations Nike. It's a very special car. Will be awesome.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
506 Posts
I have always been a huge fan of vipers. I have previously owned 2 vipers and they were always a blast to me. The Viper and GT-R have been my 2 favorite cars out of my personal garage up to this point. I am excited to be ordering a 2016 Viper ACR to sit along with the GT-R, I think they will make a great combination. I'm looking forward to making the ACR more of a track weapon as I live 5 minutes from Mid-Ohio. I will post up some pics when it comes in, but it will take around 4 months from this point until it arrives - which is perfect due to Ohio's winter season. Here is a brief over-view of the options that will be on the car:

Exterior: Bullet Silver with wide black center stripe and red off-set driver's stripe (the most common color combo as it's the record setting car combo)
Interior: Black/Red stitching - suede ACR interior package with red seat belts
- Extreme Aero Package
- Exterior Carbon Fiber Package
- Interior Carbon Fiber Package
- Harmon Kardon Audio

Not too many options to select once the ACR package is put on, but the CC brakes will be nice that come standard with the ACR as well.

Looking forward to having a Viper back in the garage!
Someday when I grow up I want to be you. Congratulations!! You're a lucky man, but you've earned it.

Sent from my VS986 using GT-R Life mobile app

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.