Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey guys,

I have been working with Rexpeed for a couple of months on a carbon fiber steering wheel cover for the 2017 plus GTRs. The product is finally complete and should be ready for purchase on their website very soon. I am not in any way benefiting from doing this write up, I just wanted to share my experience with everyone. A couple of months ago, I emailed Rexpeed about a steering wheel cover for my 18 GTR. I received a response quickly and was told they did not have one but could make one. So a few emails later after working out the details, Rexpeed built me one.

I have attached three pictures. Pic 1 and 2 are in matte finish and pic 3 is in gloss. The pics are the prototype. From my understanding, you will be able to purchase your own soon if not already. Overall, I am super happy with the fit. For a cover it sits super flush and looks OEM.

Below is a write up you can find on their website:

Edit

Attachments

·
Alberta Oil & Gas
5,978 Posts
That is perdy! :clap:

It's not posted up yet from what I can see.

I'd like to keep the Rexpeed product reference off for now and let Derek do the actual product write up on his website. Just to help eliminate any possible misunderstanding of the reference.

Thanks for understanding.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is perdy! :clap:

Its not posted up yet from what I can see.
Id like to keep the Rexpeed product reference off for now and let Derek do the actual product write up on his website. Just to help eliminate any possible misunderstanding of the reference.

Thanks for understanding.
Sure no problem, I understand. Good looking out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.