VIN: JN1AR5EF5HM821168
A stunning, 100% stock R35 "GODZILLA" in "RADAR CATCHING RED". Godzilla has never visited the racetrack and never driven super aggressively. He has never been in an accident and his body is in super shape. Godzilla has always lived in my garage, and I work from home. So, he has never sat bathing in the blazing, brutally strong California sun! He is super clean inside an out. I am selling Godzilla because I need to invest cash in my pharmaceutical development start-up, Atorvia Health and it is less painful to get cash from Godzilla than it will be from my ever-shrinking retirement account!

This car is beyond fun and disproves Einstein's theory of special relativity - the laws of physics ARE NOT the same for all and this car will bend time. Thus, Godzilla is "faster than a speeding ticket" and the cops will not catch you!

I am asking $130,000 and will accept cash/wire transfer. FYI, there is a loan on the car of about $38,000.

I am the second owner. I bought it from Scottsdale Sports and Motorcars in Burlingame, CA with about 2,500 miles on in in November 2018.

Best,

David