Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my 2021 special edition right in time for Xmas holiday! Now ready for PDI, ceramic and PPF and this beast will be ready for pick up early next week! cant wait to have it on the road.

Attachments

·
Founder/Admin
26,441 Posts
congrats. that was perfect timing a badass christmas present indeed. cant wait to see shots of it cleaned up really interested to see how that color looks in different light settings. sometimes it looks more blue than others. how does the hood and roof weave look in person?

do they let you keep the transport cover? :ROFLMAO: they didnt start that until a few years after I got mine

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thank you. the pics does not do it justice but the color is spectacular in the sunlight. once I get it PPF and Ceramic I will definitely post better pics. Yes I got the transport cover in the truck and will look to keep it as well

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome and Enjoy that Beast
Thank you. I did own a 50th anniversary as I couldn't find a Nismo a couple of years ago. then I got w/ my local dealer on having one for 2021 and they called me about this one which is even better given the very limited run. I owned a 300ZX while in college and I am an avid fan of Nissan. also this may be the last of the R35 Nismo so I am hoping it would hold its value and who knows it may end up being a collectible. cheers!

·
Founder/Admin
26,441 Posts
Thank you. I did own a 50th anniversary as I couldn't find a Nismo a couple of years ago. then I got w/ my local dealer on having one for 2021 and they called me about this one which is even better given the very limited run. I owned a 300ZX while in college and I am an avid fan of Nissan. also this may be the last of the R35 Nismo so I am hoping it would hold its value and who knows it may end up being a collectible. cheers!

the US is getting less than 20 of these cars total and it does feel like a send off for the NISMO so I really expect it to be collectable

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Again Congrats..Collectable or not if its not driven its just garage decoration..jmho

·
Registered
10,118 Posts
Congrats on the pick up. Enjoy it !!

@mods pictures still do not show up in Tapatalk.

Reactions: JCorGTR

·
Registered
10,118 Posts
Congratulations !
Droptopp ,you can only see the pictures on the GTRlife website .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is pretty.

If the mods fixed it with the new owners they show up on Tapatalk ;)

They’ve done it from time to time but think they’ve lost interest.

·
Founder/Admin
26,441 Posts
Gorgeous! And wow they sure improved the transport protection lol… Mine arrived with the hood, roof, and partial sides covered lol

yeah exact same with mine and it was a month before any other NISMO so looks like they kept this same system up until maybe last year? thats the first time i noticed the
whole car cover

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
125 Posts
yeah exact same with mine and it was a month before any other NISMO so looks like they kept this same system up until maybe last year? thats the first time i noticed the
whole car cover

View attachment 401273
Luckily mine made it with no blemishes despite the minimal protection… only have a handful of hard water spots on the wing that I eventually need to do a single stage correction. I like the new full protective covering!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts