Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
I dig it! I’m a Nissan guy through and through, so I don’t want one. But do like it and respect it’s capabilities!

· Registered
10,314 Posts
Damn take about buzzkill. Looks like a base C8. What happened to the wild fender flares and more aggressive renderings.

That hood is reminiscent of a old Dodge crossfire hood.

Hope it’s bullshit or GM is going to jack up the surest thing in automotive history with the success of the C8.

· Founder
26,015 Posts
I went to the dealer yesterday and put in a order for my dads 2023 70th Anniversary Stingray. the guy told me their allocations for the Z06 will be combined with their
regular stingrays and he had turned multiple people away. as they have carry overs from 2022 that didnt get a stingray

my dad for example had a deposit since last june and got bumped out of 2022 allocations. now he is 3rd for 2023 and the dealer averages 1-2 allocations per month. so hopefully built by june at the latest

this is how I optioned it for him... 3LT Z51 with the 70th anniversary wheels that have the red pin stripe

Font Paper Document Number Screenshot

· Founder
26,015 Posts
Are they still listed with an ADM?
this dealer was MSRP but yea depending on dealer they are at about what these C8s were last year as far as mark ups go. it hasnt come down much in my research. seeing 10-20K on average. location makes a big difference too. still seeing low milage ones being flipped for like 15K more in states like FL. in other places not so much. Ive been watching a few on bring a trailer and they are getting about what they originally paid for 2020+ cars. so seems they are a break even at worst car if you want to get out of one. no real depreciation

Z06 is going to be over 200K with mark ups

· Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
this dealer was MSRP but yea depending on dealer they are at about what these C8s were last year as far as mark ups go. it hasnt come down much in my research. seeing 10-20K on average. location makes a big difference too. still seeing low milage ones being flipped for like 15K more in states like FL. in other places not so much. Ive been watching a few on bring a trailer and they are getting about what they originally paid for 2020+ cars. so seems they are a break even at worst car if you want to get out of one. no real depreciation

Z06 is going to be over 200K with mark ups
Thanks for reply...C8Z will be my third Vette...I'm patient and don't do ADM/MSRP..

1 - 20 of 46 Posts