Nissan GT-R Forum banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

Premium Member
2015 Pearl White Premium
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Glad someone semi-confirmed by original post. 馃榾

Dealer said he confirmed no changes to '23 from '21.

Ordered Premium Super Siver with Kuro interior. Love my white, but always wanted SS. No dates or detail yet on my order......

Registered
So no changes as most of us thought for a 鈥23 and a dealer in Santa Clara is selling the allocation of a 23 for $220k.

Crazy world we live in these days. I mean I guess it鈥檚 inline spending $400k+ for one with a green interior鈥.

Atleast they didn鈥檛 kill it off just yet :)

Founder/Admin
So no changes as most of us thought for a 鈥23 and a dealer in Santa Clara is selling the allocation of a 23 for $220k.

Crazy world we live in these days. I mean I guess it鈥檚 inline spending $400k+ for one with a green interior鈥.

Atleast they didn鈥檛 kill it off just yet :)

any changes would be the rumored R35 refresh that best car japan keeps talking about but their article says it wont appear in Japan until spring.. if its true maybe that would be a 2023 in japan and a 2024 for us and the 2023 US car would be like the 2011 GTR was that was a short stop gap year? its just confusing as all the leaks and info on the GTR are just non existent lately as there just hasnt been any activity seen. no cameod cars testing to hints at anything.

Registered
^^ hahahaah - this forum has been talking R36 since before the 2017 refresh lol.

Premium Member
2015 Pearl White Premium
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I know lot of people like new versions of cars....I really prefer closer to end of a model cycle....figure most issues resolved. My '15 has been perfect so far but never launched and only 7k miles. 馃ぃ

Registered
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. Wanted to push out what I know about the '23 GTR. I'm on the list for purchasing the first '23 GTR in the North East. The dealership will send me all the numbers as soon as it becomes available to them. As soon as I get them, I will make sure to post it here ASAP! Hope this helps and I look forward to joining this community. I've owned every Nissan Z since the 240 and every GTR from the 32. Owning an R35 has been a life goal of mine, I feel fortunate for this opportunity and I hope to be able to pass any info I have to you all. Wish you all the best!

Registered
Congrats, sounds like fun times. Just wondering how you know it鈥檚 the first in the North East or how your dealer would even know that ?

Aside from MC and his Nismo, they all get loaded on the boat at the same time.

Registered
Congrats, sounds like fun times. Just wondering how you know it鈥檚 the first in the North East or how your dealer would even know that ?

To be honest.... I have no idea how he would know. I didn't ask but, it's coming from the GM so who knows. At the end of the day, I don't really care as long as I can get my hands on one.

Founder/Admin
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. Wanted to push out what I know about the '23 GTR. I'm on the list for purchasing the first '23 GTR in the North East. The dealership will send me all the numbers as soon as it becomes available to them. As soon as I get them, I will make sure to post it here ASAP! Hope this helps and I look forward to joining this community. I've owned every Nissan Z since the 240 and every GTR from the 32. Owning an R35 has been a life goal of mine, I feel fortunate for this opportunity and I hope to be able to pass any info I have to you all. Wish you all the best!
Thanks for sharing looking forward to your updates. That's a nice history of Nissans you have are you interested in the new Z as well to keep your streak going? Thats what I'm currently trying to do but the roll out has been a disaster so far.

Founder/Admin
Technically there were other NISMOs sent over with mine it's just Nissan made them all stay at the ports for a extra 3 weeks. I had a buddy on here who got the 2nd car and wasnt very happy his sat a port for almost a month so I could have some fancy celebration 馃ぃ

Registered
Thanks for sharing looking forward to your updates.. That's a nice history of Nissans you have are you interested in the new Z as well to keep your streak going? Thats what I'm currently try to do but the roll out has been a disaster so far.
The rollout for the new Z's have been AWEFUL because of how the dealerships are treating them, can't explain how much that is getting on my nerves (I'm sure everyone feels the same way).
If I could afford both the GTR and new Z... absolutely lol. But at this point, I think it's time for the dream to come true. Granted every time I see a new Z, I'll cry a bit on the inside..... of the GTR.

Founder/Admin
The rollout for the new Z's have been AWEFUL because of how the dealerships are treating them, can't explain how much that is getting on my nerves (I'm sure everyone feels the same way).
If I could afford both the GTR and new Z... absolutely lol. But at this point, I think it's time for the dream to come true. Granted every time I see a new Z, I'll cry a bit on the inside..... of the GTR.
Yeah and there is also a stop sale/recall on the 9 speed auto like I want that is also complicating things. Not to mention like you said some dealers are asking GTR money for them too. I've got a contact where I can get mine eventually for MSRP but they are a low volume dealer so God knows when they will get an allocation at this rate. You will probably have your 2023 GTR before my dealer even gets his Z allocation. 馃

Registered
Yeah and there is also a stop sale/recall on the 9 speed auto like I want that is also complicating things. Not to mention like you said some dealers are asking GTR money for them too. I've got a contact where I can get mine eventually for MSRP but they are a low volume dealer so God knows when they will get an allocation at this rate. You will probably have your 2023 GTR before my dealer even gets his Z allocation. 馃
HAHA, well the selfish side of me really wants the GTR to come in first for sure; however, I am also VERY curious to get someone's honest opinion on the Z. Get it from someone that actually knows the cars. My favorite was the 370 NISMO I had but it was always lacking power. I'm curious to see how this twin turbo V6 feels, hope it fills the gap.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts