Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Selling my great condition Enkei Racing GTC01 wheels with Blizzack lm-25 RunFlat Tires WITH TPMS Sensors.

$2600+Ship (FROM Chicago, IL by way of UPS OR I can use your Fedex Account and you pay the bill directly with them)

Also if you pick up, of course you get them for $2600 flat price.

I WILL split up Tires and Wheels, but in the City of Chicago no one has cheap unmount prices, the UNMOUNT costs $25 a tire, so pricing will be more when I separate parts.

I am preparing to sell my car, so I dont need a 'winter tire' set for it anymore

Below is an actual 'total' from Tireracke (where they were bought from) for the items today, although they actually show as special order now, as they are down to only 3 wheels. Ofcource, mine are available NOW!

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
More Photos:

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The very first line had it "Selling my great condition Enkei Racing GTC01 wheels with Blizzack lm-25 RunFlat Tires WITH TPMS Sensors. $2600+Ship"

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Good luck with the sale. I'm interested in the wheels only...

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Good pix, can you post location as well as how do you plan to ship or what about local pickup ? Also advise are you willing to part out and sell the tires separate from the rims.

good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good pix, can you post location as well as how do you plan to ship or what about local pickup ? Also advise are you willing to part out and sell the tires separate from the rims.

good luck with the sale.
Will do Boss

Thanks!

Jon

·
LiMiTLeSs
3,220 Posts
If you decide to break them up how much are you looking for just the set of tires?

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I really don't know, I guess maybe $1000 +ship for the tires

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lucky man, we got plenty of snow coming down in chicago, which reminds me why i have these

I am willing to separate wheels and tires if the pricing is right, put what ever summer tires on it you want

·
Registered
601 Posts
Interested in wheel only, Im in California. Any idea what the shipping will cost?

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
$115-$125

·
Registered
601 Posts
Sounds fair, what's the asking price for wheels alone?

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very tempted by these. Would love to powdercoat them and use them for winter.
You can't beat the price
They are an awesome set of wheels, and I agree the only thing I would change, is I would make them black like my car. Again, since I am not keeping my car, doing such things is irrelevant.

Jon

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts