Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my like new 21" Staggered Specialized Perf. Spec 12 rims and Michelin PS2 tires 1k miles or less on the whole set! Not one scratch or curb mark on anything, literally as like new as you can get w/o being brand new. These custom made wheels are in matte black made in correct sizes/offsetss for the GTR. This wheel features deep centers, with race prep pockets through out the wheels design giving you the lightest possible wheel. They were able to drop 12 lbs per wheel when compared to the oem wheel/tire setup while still being incredibly strong. Custom engraved GTR center caps included. They come w/ TPMS sensors installed and are ready to go! Retail price w/ everything included is around $9800 The tires show hardly any wear and tread depth is totally even across all tires. The wheels sell themselves, custom made for GTRs by the best in the business! I don't get on here alot so email or phone is best to get a hold of me.
email is: amg 4 don ny @aol.com with spaces taken out
phone 503 7 6 4 72 64
Let me know if I can provide anymore info or pics of anything!
Will accept cash, bank transfer or cashiers check, shipping at buyers expense
first $4800 gets them

All four are pictured close up below to show just how perfect they are! Someone is getting a like new, sick set of wheels, tire, tpms for less than half

Specs:

SPEC12

21" GTR Fitment
Michelin PS2 265/35/21
Michelin PS2 305/30/21

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts