Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm thinking of getting some 22s. What are some recommended size and offset options? I want to get the most concave look as possible with being flush or maybe even a little poke. Would smaller width and lower offset give me a more concave look? I would also like to run these tire sizes 265/30/22 f and 295/25/22 r. I also don't mind a little rolling and pulling of my fenders.

I'm thinking something like this. 22x9.5 +25 f and 22x10.5 0 r? Or should I go 11 in the rear with higher offest? I'm trying to stay away from stretching the rear tires. Any advise or help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
You're going to lose the concave look if you go too large with the diameter. You're also going to have a hard time finding tires for 22" wheels. I would suggest 21" be the biggest; there are quite a few good options in 21" to get a deep concave look. We had a few customers do ADV1s in that diameter with a deep concave and they looked great!

·
Registered
335 Posts
You will indeed lose concavity on a 22" unless you go with insane widths (22x10.5F 22x12.5R) - and then you will have boat anchors. However I assume you know this since you specified 22".

PM us what your budget is for 22" and we recommend various brands from our line up (iForged, COR Forged, D2 Forged, ADV1, MORR and others). Expect to pay anywhere from 5,000 to 10,000 for a set of 22" deep concaves !

Let me know

So I'm thinking of getting some 22s. What are some recommended size and offset options? I want to get the most concave look as possible with being flush or maybe even a little poke. Would smaller width and lower offset give me a more concave look? I would also like to run these tire sizes 265/30/22 f and 295/25/22 r. I also don't mind a little rolling and pulling of my fenders.

I'm thinking something like this. 22x9.5 +25 f and 22x10.5 0 r? Or should I go 11 in the rear with higher offest? I'm trying to stay away from stretching the rear tires. Any advise or help would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.