Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
120k if he is lucky. Most people want to buy stock and tune themselves or don't tune at all. Not even talking about passing a smog check down the road.

I've posted a question about passing a smog check having a built motor etc a week ago on this forum, not a single tuner has responded yet.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok that's what I was assuming since there is certain stuff I thought was missing like it only having a sportsman clutches, stock crank, no axles, 485s in the factory basket, cobb and 6 injectors etc. The majority of that is stuff u would anticipate seeing in a all out A12 build.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Shit I bought my TE brand new for 117 at the time and all mods plus the car was around $265,000. And that's everything including the kitchen sink and the nicest stuff on the market.
Guy is NUTS.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
he can have my 15 less than 1000 mile a16 for that money if he sells it lol

·
Knowledge is recession proof!
4,212 Posts
Some peoples want to get rich quick. I would never buy a built GTR anyways. Get a clean high mileage GTR and start from there. It's senseless to buy new if you're tearing all the new parts off anyways.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shit I bought my TE brand new for 117 at the time and all mods plus the car was around $265,000. And that's everything including the kitchen sink and the nicest stuff on the market.
Guy is NUTS.
I'm 95% certain this is the guy who bought your car so you can understand my confusion.

·
Registered
40 Posts
This guy is crazy. And not for nothing, I am very familiar with this member all the way back to maxima.org when I tried to buy some I30 seats for my maxima from him in 2003. Everything he has sold over the years from the maxima forum, to g35 up to now has been overpriced. If you search his for sale threads on this site you will see that each thread has members questioning his prices. Either way, good luck to him!

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Some peoples want to get rich quick. I would never buy a built GTR anyways. Get a clean high mileage GTR and start from there. It's senseless to buy new if you're tearing all the new parts off anyways.
a shitload of mney can be saved buying a already modded car

·
Warrant Officer
700 Posts
This guy is crazy. And not for nothing, I am very familiar with this member all the way back to maxima.org when I tried to buy some I30 seats for my maxima from him in 2003. Everything he has sold over the years from the maxima forum, to g35 up to now has been overpriced. If you search his for sale threads on this site you will see that each thread has members questioning his prices. Either way, good luck to him!
LMAO--THIS is funny. People like that baffle me. They truly think they are going to get every dime they dumped into a car back.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nothing against forged but a car built by step is like the Mona Lisa. Of all the build threads I have read up going back to maybe 2010 on this forum i have only seen two cars built by Shep. Your A9 and A12. (I think he did your A9) Can't believe he sold the A12...smh.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Nothing against forged but a car built by step is like the Mona Lisa. Of all the build threads I have read up going back to maybe 2010 on this forum i have only seen two cars built by Shep. Your A9 and A12. (I think he did your A9) Can't believe he sold the A12...smh.
Yeah he built both of them. He is honestly one of the absolute best guys in the industry. He doesn't do builds but we have a very good relationship so he wanted to do them. I regret selling that A12. It was absolutely PERFECT in every way.
Don't worry, Shep and I will be in on more builds together ;)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts